Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Turkey Rod Run anyone?

Old 11-06-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
Turkey Rod Run anyone?

http://www.turkeyrun.com/Turkey_Run_Home.html

Been going for the past few years, it's always an awesome turnout and a good time. Who's planing on going?
Old 11-12-2011, 11:18 AM   #3
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I went to the site and still don't know what it is.
Old 11-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I went to the site and still don't know what it is.
Sleds most are40s 50s 60s and parts, swap meet way cool if you like em old.Found some old stuff last time I went in 09 had a good time but did not see it all in 1 day... Jim
Old 11-12-2011, 09:43 PM   #5
Joe's Auto Detail
tacomacntry is on a distinguished road

tacomacntry's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomacntry
Ill be there! trying to sell my 1969 GTO!
Old 11-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #6
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
I had a blast the times I went.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
i live in daytona and im just getting back from iraq....if anybody wants to meet up lemme know.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:44 AM   #8
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I went last year, I was hoping to go this year but I don't think I'll be able to go.

I'm hoping to go to the Spring show next year.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #9
Joe's Auto Detail

Yo fmsvandal..i dunno if u remember me from the thirsday night daytona meets...black tacoma...ill be there down to meet up whenever...i got a second tacoma recently too haha
Old 11-13-2011, 12:47 PM   #10
Dr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to beholdDr. Pepper is a splendid one to behold

Name: Matt
Dr. Pepper's Tacoma Gallery
It's a huge car show/swap meet...mainly older cars, rat rods and such. I plan to be there this year, probably 2 or 3 days. Not sure if I'll be in my truck but will let you guys know and maybe I can meet up too!
Old 11-13-2011, 05:17 PM   #11
Joe's Auto Detail

Hell yea man..ill be there on thanksgiving and that saturday....not sure if ill have my truck...most likely be in my '69 gto so i can sell it!
Old 11-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #12
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomacntry View Post
Yo fmsvandal..i dunno if u remember me from the thirsday night daytona meets...black tacoma...ill be there down to meet up whenever...i got a second tacoma recently too haha
word.
Old 11-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #14
Joe's Auto Detail

ill be there all day tomorrow..i was there all day thursday too!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:32 AM   #15
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmsvandal View Post
i live in daytona and im just getting back from iraq....if anybody wants to meet up lemme know.
ah somebody from my hood!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #16
Joe's Auto Detail

Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldwagner View Post
ah somebody from my hood!
same here man, im right down the alley!