Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

FL Tacomas Citrus County Meet 01/13/12-01/15/12!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Talking FL Tacomas Citrus County Meet 01/13/12-01/15/12!!!

All right guys, lets get a list of those planning on attending this meet at citrus county! It's easy, copy and paste the list and add your name to it. Cant wait to finally take mine of-road and see what she's got!

Old 11-21-2011, 01:50 PM   #3
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
Old 11-21-2011, 01:52 PM   #4
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
also, put down what nights you will be camping so we can get the campground a number for the reservation. if you have more than one vehicle coming with you, list that too.

1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
3. colinb17: friday & saturday
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
You know what camp ground we used last time and everything?
i can't remember what it was called
Old 11-21-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LIke i said, i will not be responsible for the camp grounds, so if somebody can set that up and post it on here that would be great. Hope everyone like's this threads pic, thanks jesse!
Old 11-21-2011, 02:22 PM   #8
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
4. xmadcowx+girlfriend Friday & Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Can't remember either, does this help?

http://www.fl-dof.com/state_forests/...sTract2007.pdf

I think that's where we were.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:06 PM   #9
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
You know what camp ground we used last time and everything?
Quote:
We were at Tillis Hill last time and it worked out great, so I would say we should do it there again. We just have to make sure everyone knows the rules of the campground so we do not get on the rangers bad side.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #10
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
5. Finks99Taco: Friday & Saturday
Old 11-21-2011, 03:30 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
We were at Tillis Hill last time and it worked out great, so I would say we should do it there again. We just have to make sure everyone knows the rules of the campground so we do not get on the rangers bad side.
i'm also game for a nightime trash competition again.....saturday night?
Old 11-21-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You have an unfair advantage in that.....you have the sun strapped to the front of your truck.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #13
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
6. lilredstud: Friday(Afternoon/Night), Saturday, and Sunday
Old 11-21-2011, 04:08 PM   #14
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
1. Toyota tech31
2. TacoMX+girlfriend
6. lilredstud: Friday(Afternoon/Night), Saturday, and Sunday
7.mgrande: friday afternoon-sunday
8.hofs05: friday afternoon-sunday
Old 11-21-2011, 04:09 PM   #15
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
anyone staying sunday night since monday is a holiday?
Old 11-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #16

Quote:
for those of us who werent there previously, you will have to explain this competition.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:17 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to finally know a date. Can't commit as I'll be moving to Tallahassee next month and trying to find a new job. Hopefully it all works out so I can come. I'm sick of having to back out of these meets last minute because of money or work.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
for those of us who werent there previously, you will have to explain this competition.
We just split up into groups and went for a night ride to see who could collect the most trash from the area. It was a really good time and we got a good amount of trash.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
We just split up into groups and went for a night ride to see who could collect the most trash from the area. It was a really good time and we got a good amount of trash.
thats cool, sounds like fun and its good for the environment.
Old 11-21-2011, 05:01 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
thats cool, sounds like fun and its good for the environment.

the park rangers were also very pleased the next morning when they saw all the stuff we had picked up.....helps the negative rep off roaders can have.

not everyone likes to go out at night and by that time some are a little too beered up, so there were at least two people per truck and the "competition" is then done by truck. everyone got one trash bag, but a lot of use came back with bed-fulls of stuff. interesting what you find otu there.

Products Discussed in this Thread