Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Downtown Orlando Lunch Meet-Up

Old 11-28-2011, 12:19 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Downtown Orlando Lunch Meet-Up

Since the last lunch meet we had was such a hit, a couple of us wanted to put another one together. We went to Wildside BBQ at Washington/Summerlin last time and it was awesome - I don't see any reason to change it up this time.

Wildside BBQ
700 E Washington Street
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 872-8665

Let's see what our schedules look like and try to make it happen.

I'm open this week from 11am-2pm every day, but next week will be a little tougher.

How are the rest of your post-Thanksgiving schedules looking?

Fink
Old 11-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
I would be available this thursday 12/01/11. Not too sure about next week, i might be working everyday from 12/02-12/09, but i might be off on wednesday 12/07, playing it by ear right now.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I would be available this thursday 12/01/11. Not too sure about next week, i might be working everyday from 12/02-12/09, but i might be off on wednesday 12/07, playing it by ear right now.
Thursday is good for me also.

Fink
Old 11-29-2011, 04:46 AM   #5
FireFinder is on a distinguished road
Marines: 10th Marines
Name: Doug
FireFinder's Tacoma Gallery
dang, Wildside is 2 blocks from my house. I would like to meet up but I work in Maitland and they only let me leave my cube for 30 minutes.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:15 AM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFinder View Post
dang, Wildside is 2 blocks from my house. I would like to meet up but I work in Maitland and they only let me leave my cube for 30 minutes.
We can try and make it a weekend gig if there is enough interest in that.

As of right now, it appears that this Thursday, 12/1/11 is the best bet for the people that have replied so far.

Let's see who else can make it and we can go from there.

Fink
Old 11-29-2011, 05:19 AM   #7
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to meet up as well. However, I only get 45 mins. and am in Maitland, so no way I could make it downtown and back. Maybe some weekend, we can meet up.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
We can try and make it a weekend gig if there is enough interest in that.

As of right now, it appears that this Thursday, 12/1/11 is the best bet for the people that have replied so far.

Let's see who else can make it and we can go from there.

Fink
i was going to try to do something next month, but my new schedule just came out, i have to work 2 sundays, which only leave me 1 open sunday and christmas, that sucks. But if someone wants to set something up for a weekend, i might be able to stop by, depending on time and location.
Old 11-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post
I would like to meet up as well. However, I only get 45 mins. and am in Maitland, so no way I could make it downtown and back. Maybe some weekend, we can meet up.
Good to know we have several in Maitland - maybe we can move our meet up that way next time.

Quote:
i was going to try to do something next month, but my new schedule just came out, i have to work 2 sundays, which only leave me 1 open sunday and christmas, that sucks. But if someone wants to set something up for a weekend, i might be able to stop by, depending on time and location.
I'm cool having multiple meets for lunch/brews. We can do our downtown one this Thursday, then fire up another one somewhere else in a week or two (maybe after the holidays at that point).

Fink
Old 11-29-2011, 05:29 AM   #10

Quote:
I'm cool having multiple meets for lunch/brews. We can do our downtown one this Thursday, then fire up another one somewhere else in a week or two (maybe after the holidays at that point).

Fink
That would be cool.
Old 11-30-2011, 09:45 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
I'm down for thursday what time though?
X2

Me and John are wondering what time will lunch be served tomorrow? Need to know to plan.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:07 PM   #13
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2

Me and John are wondering what time will lunch be served tomorrow? Need to know to plan.
12:00pm?

Fink
Old 11-30-2011, 01:22 PM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
k9, that work for you?

Fink
Old 11-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #16
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
i would go but runnin on these boggers in 4th gear all the way from daytona wouldnt be the smartest thing i ever did...
Old 11-30-2011, 06:54 PM   #17
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
k9, that work for you?

Fink
Yeah bro. John call me and make sure I'm awake. I get off at 6 AM. We are going to wildsides right?
Old 11-30-2011, 06:57 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Yeah bro. John call me and make sure I'm awake. I get off at 6 AM. We are going to wildsides right?
i will give u a call, john isnt 100% as of yet, what time you want wake up call?
Old 11-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #19
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i will give u a call, john isnt 100% as of yet, what time you want wake up call?
11 should be good thanks bro