Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Ocala!!!!

Old 12-01-2011, 06:10 PM   #21
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Will do. Although I usually go to Dunnellon since my dad's office is there or I go to Chiefland which is where my brother lives.

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for your rims?
Old 12-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #22
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome John BIG I'm from DeLand I go to Ocala a lot to ride the trails!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #23
neophyte
John BIG will become famous soon enoughJohn BIG will become famous soon enough
Name: mann
John BIG's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks.... I heard there are trails here. I've been here for couple of years already but new to this hobby. Truth is I have never use her off road. I bought her to load my speakers and pro audio system then I saw this site and found out what other people are doing with their Tacomas... And then there comes the SPENDING.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delandgixxer750 View Post
Welcome John BIG I'm from DeLand I go to Ocala a lot to ride the trails!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:54 AM   #24
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
well exactly due east from ocala in ormond beach
Old 12-05-2011, 08:12 AM   #25
neophyte
Talking

nice tac.....

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by donaldwagner View Post
well exactly due east from ocala in ormond beach
Old 12-21-2011, 03:22 PM   #26
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
can anyone tell me about the Ocala National forest trails? I'm thinking about going down there next week and enjoy some offroading while I'm on leave.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:25 PM   #27
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
About Ocala

Well matters were you go, myself & my friends we just pick a trail & do it, but I see you don't have a 4x4 so if you do that be careful or go with some one who has a 4x4, try to stay on the trails marked JEEP we don't always but we have 4x4.
I go to a part of ocala only hunters same too go to, off of CR-42 and you need a 4x4 here no getting around it there is 3 places too enter 2 of them you can get a couple 100 yards before you need 4x4 the 1 you get off the Hiway & your in it, need 4x4 right now.
But off of SR-40 both North & South of SR-40 are some good trails & off of SR-19 it's a big place, have fun!!!!
Here's a link:
http://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/ocala/recreation/ohv
Old 12-22-2011, 08:08 AM   #28
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've been checking out what people say about the trail off of SR-19 and from what it looks like, My truck can handle it without a problem. I'm hoping when I get a set date to go anyone down to get a small Tacoma meet going, even though its last second. I would have posted something sooner, but I've been at BCT.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:35 PM   #29
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaMan2007 View Post
I've been checking out what people say about the trail off of SR-19 and from what it looks like, My truck can handle it without a problem. I'm hoping when I get a set date to go anyone down to get a small Tacoma meet going, even though its last second. I would have posted something sooner, but I've been at BCT.
if it's something doable in 2wd, i would be interested depending on time and date of course.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #30
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello from gainesville north of you
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM   #31
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Nick, you moved to G-ville?
Old 12-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #32
FLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFLtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
Nick, you moved to G-ville?
Yea a month or two ago. The company I welded for out of cocoa beach was running out of work and I just purchased a house down there. So instead of getting laid off one day I put the house up for rent and got out of dodge lol.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:44 PM   #33
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Now, you're are probably closer to Citrus
Old 12-22-2011, 05:15 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
if it's something doable in 2wd, i would be interested depending on time and date of course.
by the looks of it the trail i'm looking at is feasable for 2wd. it'll most liekly happen on the 30th and 31st. 10 bucks gives you a 3 day pass from what I've read. I'm gonna call one of the OHV rec centers there and ask about the trails.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:35 AM   #35

FLtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Now, you're are probably closer to Citrus
Yea I've never been. I may have to check it out at the next meet the pictures always look fun.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:43 AM   #36
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Next meet is January 13th -January 15th
Old 12-23-2011, 03:50 PM   #37
neophyte
Talking

I'll see if I can make it...THanks JJ

Quote:
Next meet is January 13th -January 15th
Old 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #39
spitviper will become famous soon enough

Name: Luke
spitviper's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Belleview but I spend a lot of time in Ocala.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:26 PM   #40
neophyte
Cool

I think I saw you once.. Your Taco seems familiar.. myTOYota....Anyway, see you around town!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitviper View Post
I live in Belleview but I spend a lot of time in Ocala.