Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Orlando Hobby Shops

Old 12-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Orlando Hobby Shops

So I am now completely addicted to R/C again, and I haven't even received my SCX10 yet.

Does anybody know of a good hobby shop near the Orlando/Casselberry/Altamonte/Sanford area?

Fink
Old 12-05-2011, 03:31 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Colonial photo and hobby. Talk to doc ( black guy) tell him I sent you(big john)
Is that the one at Colonial and Mills?

The whole "Talk to Doc, tell him Big John sent you," thing makes it sound like I'm going to get raped when I go in there.

Fink
Old 12-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #5
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
Is that the one at Colonial and Mills?

The whole "Talk to Doc, tell him Big John sent you," thing makes it sound like I'm going to get raped when I go in there.

Fink
yeah that one nah doc is one of the cool ones that always helps me out and there are a few others but doc is more into the crawlers and everything
Old 12-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRU View Post
Definitely Colonial Photo & Hobby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
yeah that one nah doc is one of the cool ones that always helps me out and there are a few others but doc is more into the crawlers and everything
Sweet - thanks guys!

Fink