Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Painting Party?

Old 12-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Painting Party?

The girlfriend and I are getting ready to move into a house in Thornton Park/Downtown that my brother is renting to us.

We need to paint several rooms in it, and my time is extremely limited due to several year-end projects going on at work.

If we end up needing help, would anybody be willing to come over (maybe this weekend) and help us paint? I will provide beer, soda, pizza and some tunes if there are any takers.

I'm not sure if we will yet or not - I am going to be over there this evening painting for most of the night so I may be able to get most of it done, depending on what happens today at work.

I just wanted to see if there was anybody who actually enjoyed painting...

Thanks in advance guys!

Fink
Old 12-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #2
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Will you buy me a plane ticket? I want out of this cold ASAP!!!

It's actually been cold here too - the other day it was in the 40's! Brrrr!

Fink
Old 12-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*checks smart phone*
*confirms with thermometer on the front porch*
21˚F
yes 21˚!!!!
High of 28˚
I don't want to hear about your 40˚ bullshit

Sarcasm font FTW!

Fink
Old 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Might be interested in helping I just can't help Saturday evening
Thanks man! Having a tall dude like yourself will make cutting in a lot easier.

I'll let you know if we end up doing it this weekend. Shit is hitting the fan at work, so I just wanted to see what kind of a team we could assemble if we need it.

Thanks again dude.

Fink
Old 12-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fink, you should plastiderp a wall. I double dawg dare you!
That would be awesome! If I had the time, I would plastiderp our entire bedroom just to see the look on my girlfriend's face.

Fink
Old 12-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #8
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
there is a slight chance i can make it out sunday evening, if help is still needed then, but have to double check the schedule with the wife. Just not good at "cutting" the edges, but i can paint the rest with the best.
Old 12-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #9
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I could spare a few hours for a few brews!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
there is a slight chance i can make it out sunday evening, if help is still needed then, but have to double check the schedule with the wife. Just not good at "cutting" the edges, but i can paint the rest with the best.
Much appreciated gentlemen!

I will be sure to let you guys know if we end up needing it!

Fink
Old 12-16-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I ended up knocking it out with the help of one of our contractors that's working on our office renovations.

I appreciate the offers to help - the offer of beer still stands! I say we hit Rachel's in the next few weeks if we all have time.

Fink
Old 12-16-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post

It's actually been cold here too - the other day it was in the 40's! Brrrr!

Fink
I know right? I almost had to change out of shorts and into jeans...

Old 12-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
The girlfriend and I are getting ready to move into a house in Thornton Park/Downtown that my brother is renting to us.

We need to paint several rooms in it, and my time is extremely limited due to several year-end projects going on at work.

If we end up needing help, would anybody be willing to come over (maybe this weekend) and help us paint? I will provide beer, soda, pizza and some tunes if there are any takers.

I'm not sure if we will yet or not - I am going to be over there this evening painting for most of the night so I may be able to get most of it done, depending on what happens today at work.

I just wanted to see if there was anybody who actually enjoyed painting...

Thanks in advance guys!

Fink
If I wasn't an hour away I would come out!! Pizza and beer sounds great