Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Paint Question

Old 12-14-2011, 07:52 AM   #1
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Paint Question

Ok so I am looking at buying a sport hood and having it painted. Does anyone know a good paint shop that does good work and doesn't cost an arm and a leg??? Best price I have been quoted so far is 250 for both sides. Help a florida brother out here!!!
Old 12-14-2011, 07:54 AM   #2
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
just remember you get what you pay for. and to color match say a hood to the rest of the truck is not the easiest of tasks.

250 seems pretty competitive.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
just remember you get what you pay for. and to color match say a hood to the rest of the truck is not the easiest of tasks.

250 seems pretty competitive.

I realize that and a couple of the other quotes I got were right in that range. Just hoping maybe one of the guys around here had a hook up before I decide to take the plunge!!
Old 12-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #4
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
I'm local to you (Lutz), and I cannot think of anywhere you could go and get much of a better price. In the end, you get what you pay for. Better to get it done right the first time than have to get it done again (and pay again) later. Hope it turns out good for you! Post some pics when it is done.