Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Rear TSB

Old 12-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
oucjason is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
oucjason's Tacoma Gallery
Rear TSB

Has anyone got the suspension TSB done in the Orlando, FL. area? If so, which dealership? I have a 2005 PreRunner, any chance a dealer would do it with the truck being 6 years old?
Old 12-22-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oucjason View Post
Has anyone got the suspension TSB done in the Orlando, FL. area? If so, which dealership? I have a 2005 PreRunner, any chance a dealer would do it with the truck being 6 years old?
yes, had it done and done it to others, and no, they wouldnt cover it with the age of your truck, would have to be out of pocket.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:05 PM   #4
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
thanks again for doing mine jason!!
no problem, gonna be doing reliks next month, and jesse wants his done. Looks like i might have a new specialty.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
no problem, gonna be doing reliks next month, and jesse wants his done. Looks like i might have a new specialty.
I saw that...you da man bro.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:09 PM   #6
About how much does it cost to have it done?
Old 12-22-2011, 06:12 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I saw that...you da man bro.
Thanks man.
Quote:
About how much does it cost to have it done?
I have no idea, only done them for warranty. I could get you a price, but you might want to look around at some aftermarket leaf packs if thats the case. Just an idea.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:17 PM   #10
Appreciate the info, thanks.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:20 PM   #11

Quote:
Appreciate the info, thanks.
No prob, decide what you want to do and i can always let you know what it would cost to have me do the install at the shop.