Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Help wanted

Old 01-08-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Jaredconat863 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
Jaredconat863's Tacoma Gallery
Help wanted

I really want to learn how to change my plugs on my 2008 4.0 . I have all the parts and tools , minus the rachet extentions . Wondering if anyone in Jax would like to meet up and lend a hand and pointers throughout the project . Thanks guys
Old 01-08-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
this is in the DIY section...it's a great write up that i have used myself when i changed my spark plugs..http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...e-1-gr-fe.html
Old 01-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #3

Yeah I have read a ton of write ups , I'm pretty sure I can get it done . Just wondering if anyone was bored and wanted an excuse to turn a wrench .
Old 01-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #4
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaredconat863 View Post
Yeah I have read a ton of write ups , I'm pretty sure I can get it done . Just wondering if anyone was bored and wanted an excuse to turn a wrench .
Did you pick up some anti sieze for the plug threads
Old 01-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #5

Not yet , still haven't picked a date to replace them .
Old 01-10-2012, 08:42 PM   #7
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
im in jax, and did the plugs on my xrunner many of times when i had it. currently unemployed and pretty bored on most days, im down to help.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #8

10-4 well I can supply beers ! Pm me your number Chris and ill be sure to give you a holler , I appreciate the response
Old 01-19-2012, 11:27 AM   #9
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
or if you wanna come down to my house in deland ill help ya out and we can get a couple of guy together for lunch
Old 01-19-2012, 11:33 AM   #11
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
makes sense to me hahaha
Old 01-19-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
Just finished up a little while ago. Job is done.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #13

Thanks for the help Chris ! Jon we need to have a meet sometime