Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Want to Trade my NON scooped hood for a SCOOPED hood

Old 01-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #24
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I want one too so I can complete my fraud ass TRD reg cab project. Just need that, stickers and the LSD...............hump day hood hump bump
Old 01-25-2012, 07:16 AM   #25
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I want one too so I can complete my fraud ass TRD reg cab project. Just need that, stickers and the LSD...............hump day hood hump bump
mine is getting closer and closer too, i already did the mirrors, handles, grille, gonna prob stay away from rear bumper, got the sport wheels, and need a hood. It's not like i'm trying to imitate, but they do have the best looking trucks, i'm thinking bout getting the trd sticker, but it'll be "all terrain" instead of sport
Old 01-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #26
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you'll be second in line for a hood, when the day comes where 2 members say they want to trade their scooped hood for our non scooped hood, all those disbelievers will sh*t their pants
Old 01-25-2012, 07:20 AM   #27
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
mine is getting closer and closer too, i already did the mirrors, handles, grille, gonna prob stay away from rear bumper, got the sport wheels, and need a hood. It's not like i'm trying to imitate, but they do have the best looking trucks, i'm thinking bout getting the trd sticker, but it'll be "all terrain" instead of sport
Yeah, but there are no "real" regular cab TRDs.

Quote:
you'll be second in line for a hood, when the day comes where 2 members say they want to trade their scooped hood for our non scooped hood, all those disbelievers will sh*t their pants
Oh, I've seen people wanting plain for scooped so no pants fouling here.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:23 AM   #28

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, but there are no "real" regular cab TRDs.

Oh, I've seen people wanting plain for scooped so no pants fouling here.
yea but this time, they gonna come in 2's, one for u and one for me
Old 01-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #30
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!!! I would like a white scooped hood as well
Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 PM   #33
ronjon04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
ronjon04's Tacoma Gallery
I was tempted to post the same thing for a silver scooped hood but figured it was a long shot but what the hell i guess. Do I have to start my own club?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:43 PM   #34

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
nah, the more the merrier, you'll be number one for silver list, and we got three on white list, cause that way people will come with all colors
Old 01-31-2012, 05:46 PM   #36
nobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to beholdnobody4343 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jonathan
nobody4343's Tacoma Gallery
Hell add me to the list but I'm in so cal I have been so close 3 times already for a good swap first guy backed out last minute second guy sold it out from under me one day before I had the cash and the third guy changed his mind on me
Old 02-01-2012, 08:59 AM   #37
ronjon04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
ronjon04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nah, the more the merrier, you'll be number one for silver list, and we got three on white list, cause that way people will come with all colors

sweet!! Come on silver scoop-a-loop!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:18 AM   #38

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody4343 View Post
Hell add me to the list but I'm in so cal I have been so close 3 times already for a good swap first guy backed out last minute second guy sold it out from under me one day before I had the cash and the third guy changed his mind on me
that sucks, well i can honestly say you've had 3 more opportunities than me, but i added u to the list, i think you'll get priority on the west coast