Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Want to Trade my NON scooped hood for a SCOOPED hood

Old 02-02-2012, 06:17 AM   #41
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
TTT,,, for scooped hood,,, I love mine, Jim
Old 02-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #43
ronjon04 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
ronjon04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
weekend bump for the hood club
nothing like a good bump for da hood
Old 02-05-2012, 08:10 PM   #44
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
bump for a good cause
Old 02-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #47
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
bump for a good cause
sweet, thanks, never got around to saying it, but well done with the mud flaps
Old 02-20-2012, 11:22 AM   #51
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
post tampa meet bump,

too bad there weren't any super white hoods there, cause i'm sure if they saw how nice my hood was, they would have swapped on the spot
Old 02-25-2012, 08:10 PM   #54

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody4343 View Post
Any one looking for a Barcelona red skewp march 375 is wanting to trade skewp for non skewp
yea too far for us florida folk and of course wrong color for those of us on the list
Old 02-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #55

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmvillao View Post
I have a silver streak non scooped hood that I would gladly trade for a scooped version....

Ready to help with a drive to trade out : )))
i'll add ya to the list
Old 02-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #56
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
Bump - I did see two different offers for trading their scewped hoods for non-scewped in the for sale forum. Wrong color however :S
Old 02-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #57
parting out...
speckdzl4shzl is on a distinguished road
speckdzl4shzl's Tacoma Gallery
since trading hoods is a long shot, i'll just leave this here.

check out certifit.com. there's one located in Tampa off of Fowler and 301. they've quoted me $125ish for a new unpainted hood. sell you're old hood on craigslist and you won't be far in the hole. couldn't cost too much to paint it, i'd paint it myself.

i've been searching CL and the forums for over 4 years and one hasn't popped up, so you guys know.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #58

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by speckdzl4shzl View Post
since trading hoods is a long shot, i'll just leave this here.

check out certifit.com. there's one located in Tampa off of Fowler and 301. they've quoted me $125ish for a new unpainted hood. sell you're old hood on craigslist and you won't be far in the hole. couldn't cost too much to paint it, i'd paint it myself.

i've been searching CL and the forums for over 4 years and one hasn't popped up, so you guys know.
preciate the info, i've thought about that before, looks like the scoop itself can cost a pretty penny, makes me wish i picked up that silver one that was for sale not too long ago, thanks again, it'll be something i really think about once i run out of other mods higher on the priority list
Old 02-26-2012, 03:18 PM   #59
parting out...
speckdzl4shzl is on a distinguished road
speckdzl4shzl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
preciate the info, i've thought about that before, looks like the scoop itself can cost a pretty penny, makes me wish i picked up that silver one that was for sale not too long ago, thanks again, it'll be something i really think about once i run out of other mods higher on the priority list
its worth giving them a call. i would not buy one painted unless it was under $200. for that much you can buy one new and get it painted and unexposed to the rock chips etc.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #60
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
X-Runner part out - NOT MINE

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/pts/2873634671.html

"I HAVE AL THE PARTS FROM A 2008 TOYOTA TACOMA X-RUNNER . ALL PARTS ARE SUPER CLEAN

DOORS: DRIVER, PASSENGER AND THE BACK DOOR ARE AVAILABLE AND THE PANELS TOO.
FRONT BOMPEN WITH FOG LIGHT INSTALLED
SEATS: DRIVER AND PASSENGER
LIGHTS : FRONT AND REAR AL SUPER CLEAN
HOOD SUPER CLEAN" its red though