Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Want to Trade my NON scooped hood for a SCOOPED hood

Old 01-16-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Trade my NON scooped hood for a SCOOPED hood

I know this is a long shot, but i recently saw 2 people wanting to trade their scooped hoods for non-scooped hoods. so I thought I would post it up. I would also be willing to add cash. so please let me know if you have or know anybody that wants to get rid of their scooped hood, in SUPER WHITE and ronjon04 is also looking for a SILVER STREAK MICA hood

here's mine, not absolutely perfect, but in good shape with nothing major

Current Waiting List

SUPER WHITE

1. nammer (Tampa, FL)
2. T@co_Pr3runn3r
3. Sippi
4. nobody4343 (California)

SILVER STREAK MICA

1. ronjon04
2. wmvillao (Atlanta, GA)
3. Robo02cop (Tampa, FL)

BLACK SAND PEARL
1. xgalvanxgx (Orange County, FL)
Attached Thumbnails
Want to Trade my NON scooped hood for a SCOOPED hood-cimg4193.jpg  
Old 01-17-2012, 07:28 AM   #2
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
and so the bumping begins, you guys will prob get so sick of this thread that someone will probably just give me a scooped hood AND money to stop posting
Old 01-17-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
Florida section local
You can add a location on the title.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:15 AM   #8

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
You can add a location on the title.
that's true, but i'm located more or less in south florida, and even driving to alabama or georgia is hardly worth the trouble, so the best savings is doing it local
Old 01-17-2012, 10:55 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnw View Post
You could or you could just save the trouble and put it in the fl section
Oh. I didn't know typing a location took so much effort. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:04 AM   #11

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
it's not only that, it gets covered up so quickly, but you're right it would get more attention, but I think people would also get sick of seeing it, cause I see that guy with the mgm hood trying to trade, and i'm thinking what a dumbass (here I am doing the same thing), but one day, we might just get lucky
Old 01-17-2012, 11:08 AM   #13
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
SKEWP

good luck finding your hood
Old 01-17-2012, 11:41 AM   #14
Delandgixxer750 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Todd
Delandgixxer750's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
I know this is a long shot, but i recently saw 2 people wanting to trade their scooped hoods for non-scooped hoods. so I thought I would post it up. I would also be willing to add cash. so please let me know if you have or know anybody that wants to get rid of their scooped hood, in SUPER WHITE

here's mine, not absolutely perfect, but in good shape with nothing major
Dude I got my Scooped hood at http://lkqselfserve.com/FindaLocatio...4/Default.aspx it's Keystone Hood cam in flat black ready to paint I had to get the parts for the scoop from Toyota and I has it wrapped it 3M carbon fiber the Hood cost me $180.00 the parts from Toyota maybe $40.00
Old 01-17-2012, 12:14 PM   #15

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delandgixxer750 View Post
Dude I got my Scooped hood at http://lkqselfserve.com/FindaLocatio...4/Default.aspx it's Keystone Hood cam in flat black ready to paint I had to get the parts for the scoop from Toyota and I has it wrapped it 3M carbon fiber the Hood cost me $180.00 the parts from Toyota maybe $40.00
the parts for the scoop from toyota were only $40?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...y-140-a-2.html

I was reading this, I didn't really research the prices myself, but the way I figure it, lets say ur hood cost me 220, and painting give or take another $200 (on the cheap side) would be over 400 on a hood that is only for looks. I've seen people have a hard time selling their nonscoop hoods for 100, so I would be putting in over 300 in a hood. I can't really justify the expense right now, maybe when I get desperate enough. As far as the plus cash offer, i would offer to put in 150-200 depending on the trouble I have to go through to get it swapped. hmm after all this being said saving 100 might not be worth the trouble
Old 01-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry man but i could not stop myself!!!! Jim