Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New Tampa Area Meet and Greet Poll

View Poll Results: What day works best for you??
Saturday Feb. 4th 2 15.38%
Sunday Feb. 5th (Super Bowl Sunday) 0 0%
Sunday Feb. 19th 7 53.85%
Doesn't Matter I Just Want to Hang Out!!! 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
TAMPA AREA MEET AND GREET FEB. 19TH

Just updating the OP.....the date has been finalized and is set for the 19th.

This thread will now be the official thread and we will hash out plans and times and places and whatnots in here!!!

Look forward to meeting everyone and hanging out!!!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
where is the meeting spot?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:59 AM   #7
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Tampa, DUH!

What he said.....More specifically we are meeting on the Courney Campbell Causeway so we can take pics by the water. After that lunch and possibly have Pyro do some LED mods to a few guys guages!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #8
Only about 6 and a half hours left to vote in the poll!!! Make sure you vote for the day you want!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #9
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Woo Hoo!!! Looks like it's gonna be the 19th!! Just verified i have the day off, i will be there!

All the Orlando guys heading that way, lets set up somewhere to meet to convoy that day!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:49 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Woo Hoo!!! Looks like it's gonna be the 19th!! Just verified i have the day off, i will be there!

All the Orlando guys heading that way, lets set up somewhere to meet to convoy that day!
Sweet!!! Looking forward to meeting ya!!!
Old 01-24-2012, 01:54 PM   #11
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know where the Courtney Campbell Causeway is
Old 01-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
only those that know where it is, or can use a computer are invited, jk, not really....

i'm just playin, I had asked where citrus was a couple months ago
Old 01-24-2012, 02:08 PM   #14
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjw1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
only those that know where it is, or can use a computer are invited, jk, not really....

i'm just playin, I had asked where citrus was a couple months ago
I have no idea where it is either, but i figured i would figure it out by then.

As for lunch that day, is this place anywhere near Quaker Steak and Lube? That place is awesome, i have only been to the one in Ohio, but loved it. Would this be a good place for us to eat after the photo shoot? Just an idea.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #15

Ok, just found it on google maps, thats the long causeway that takes you out towards clearwater right? Seems like we should find somewhere to meet before that and cruise over there as a group so no one gets lost. If i remember right there is a shriners hospital right before you get on the causeway, or i know there are a few other things in that general area that we could meet at.

EDIT: Looked at google maps more, saw Whiskey Joes on the causeway, this looks like it would be a cool place to meet. Sorry if i seem crazy, just bored at work and exploring the map. Sorry to step on anyones toes if they already have something in mind, just tell me to shut up.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #16
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i dont actually know which one it is either, cause there are multiple when i drive from on I275 from the southern part of I75 to the airport, I just like to pick on lilreddud cause on some guys wheels thread on bst, he goes, where r u located, and the guy gives the city, so I didn't know what city it was either, but I googled it and it came up Cali, and lilreddud goes, what state, I was
Old 01-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Well there are multiple states that have cities with the same name
Old 01-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #18
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Sitting here wishing I could go. Dam sucks I'm gonna miss the Orlando meet to. Well keep in mind this statement is conditional upon me winning the lottery. So, if I win I'm coming