Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

5th Annual Daytona meet

Old 01-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
5th Annual Daytona meet

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=47419

Welcome to the 5th Annual Daytona Beach Meet Official Thread!

Well folks, it's getting close to that time of year
again, so let's get the ball rolling on this! Last
year's dates seemed to work out very well, so
we're shooting for the weekend of March 24- 25
this year. Obviously, if those dates don't work
out, we have plenty of time to settle on a date
that works best for everyone. The meet will be in
the same location as last year, in Ponce Inlet, FL.
I'm assuming the schedule and activities will be
somewhat similar to previous years.

Saturday will be the meet & greet/hang out/
cornhole/other games & fun/beach/food &
drinks/minor mods/night time cruise/party /etc.
Sunday we'll all meet at the speedway as usual
for some photos and decide on a place to eat.
Then probably take a trip to the beach for more
pics if we want at some point. Sunday is also the
day we will do the cruise through the Ormond
Loop. That seems to be a pretty popular event
that you guys like to do, so we'll do it again this
year.

This is just a basic idea of what will happen right
now, everything will become locked down the
closer we get to the meet. I'm open to any
suggestions for things to do if you have any
ideas, just bring it up.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:35 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down
Old 01-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make this depending on what happens at work.

Fink
Old 01-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I guess since i brought this over here ill keep track between the two on the attendance list.

XRU list

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande
3. Toyota Tech31
4. Fink
Old 01-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #7
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I will probably be in depending on my always changing schedule, sounds like a good time, but i would only be in for the sunday part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I'm down
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I should be able to make this depending on what happens at work.

Fink
^^^What about us?^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxchrisfla View Post
I guess since i brought this over here ill keep track between the two on the attendance list.

XRU list

1. FUseaKU (Derek)
2. AmyGuyClayton
3. BONDXII (Buck)
4. X-Run-X-er (Brian)
5. jaxchrisfla (chris)

TW list

1. johnw
2. mgrande
Old 01-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #8
ninja edit
Old 01-19-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
I might be able to make it
Old 01-20-2012, 07:15 AM   #11
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok, gotta change my answer, count me out, forgot that the wife will be in tampa the last 2 weeks of march so on the weekends me and my son will be visiting her over there. Have fun though!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:14 AM   #12
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, gotta change my answer, count me out, forgot that the wife will be in tampa the last 2 weeks of march so on the weekends me and my son will be visiting her over there. Have fun though!
That sucks dude!

Fink
Old 01-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
That sucks dude!

Fink
i know, but i still plan on making the tampa meet (2/19) and the orlando meet (3/4). I was looking forward to doing some cruising though. Maybe next time.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:17 AM   #14
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know, but i still plan on making the tampa meet (2/19) and the orlando meet (3/4). I was looking forward to doing some cruising though. Maybe next time.
Sounds good.

I'm still tentative on the Tampa meet for now - unless of course we have decided to stop by 2001...

Fink
Old 01-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #15
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
This will be a maybe do to work.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #16
Fmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud ofFmsvandal has much to be proud of

Name: David
Fmsvandal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down. I went to last years and I was the only non xrunner there. Def felt outta place. Be nice to see some of you guys there too
Old 06-10-2012, 02:51 PM   #18
-Don-
donaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to alldonaldwagner is a name known to all

Name: Donald
donaldwagner's Tacoma Gallery
bump