Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Towing Help

Old 01-24-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Towing Help

Ive seen this on other forums, if anyone needs anything towed around the state of florida, and any hauling, i will do it for just a lil more then price of fuel. You give me details and a date and i will help out as much as possible.

Jon
PM me for my phone number if needed.

I have towed boats for all of my driving years, i have towed vehicles for the same amount of time, i have a equipment hauler that i will be using with trailer brakes so everything will be done right and safe.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:59 PM   #3
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
i also have a lawn trailer that is 17x8 or so that i can use also. So whatever is needed just give me a ring.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:31 AM   #4

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
bump to the top
Old 05-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #6

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
except my chevy can out tow that little turd of urs.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
except my chevy can out tow that little turd of urs.
Wrong forum dude. There goes ur already unsuccessful business
Loser.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #8
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Oh this should be fun.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:51 AM   #9

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevbekTacoma View Post
Wrong forum dude. There goes ur already unsuccessful business
Loser.
Excuse me? I've been part of this forum for years now. "dude" You don't know me first off, and you don't know who i know.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:56 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Pop goes the derp. Great job on the Chevy comment Toyota fanboys. That's a +1 for Toyota.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:03 AM   #11

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Funny how the comments against chevy are from my friends that ive met through here and i know how to take a joke. Sorry that others can't see that i'm trying to help people locally. But nope we get asshats like that guy.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #12
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I yanked out a Taco with my Ranger one day. Dude was upset that a Ford pulled his Toyota out. I guess I should have left his ass there.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #14

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
I yanked out a Taco with my Ranger one day. Dude was upset that a Ford pulled his Toyota out. I guess I should have left his ass there.
i used to do it all the time with ranger.... right johnw? haha
Old 05-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #15
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I would rather die alone in the forest than have a chevy or ford pull me out....lmfao. woot woot..silly rabbit, tacomas don't need help.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:05 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I would rather die alone in the forest than have a chevy or ford pull me out....lmfao. woot woot..silly rabbit, tacomas don't need help.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:32 PM   #18

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Greg that does kinda look like you hahahahahaha.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #20
D.ont I.nsult C.razy K.illers
KevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud ofKevbekTacoma has much to be proud of

Name: Kev
KevbekTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
Excuse me? I've been part of this forum for years now. "dude" You don't know me first off, and you don't know who i know.
I'm scared.