Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #221
WyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to all
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
We need to have some kind of meet-up here.
10-4!
You work for FFS?
Old 04-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #222
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoRoam View Post
10-4!
You work for FFS?

That is who I work for.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:01 PM   #223
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
As long as Im not working Im almost always down for a meet.

Lake City is a bit of a drive for me right now financially. You guys are always welcome out here.

I really want to explore more of ANF and go camping.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #224
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like Sunday works best for me this weekend. I've got a lot of stuff going on this Saturday. Might get some rain in the next couple of days so it might be good stuff out there.
Old 04-14-2013, 10:08 PM   #225
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I was just talking to a guy that works for FFS at work. I work at a bike shop and he had recently purchased a mountain bike from us. Would be a small world if it was you FL Forester!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:35 AM   #226
WyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to allWyoRoam is a name known to all
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
I work at the wildlife refuge in St.Marks if anyone ever makes it down there.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:29 PM   #227
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoRoam View Post
I work at the wildlife refuge in St.Marks if anyone ever makes it down there.
Near the lighthouse area or east of there?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #228
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
We need to set a date for another trip to ANF. Ive had a crazy schedule with work and school and being sick over the last few weeks. But it seems like we're gaining a few more active members.

Theres tons of lifted Tacos at TCC. I may have to start recruiting people lol
Old 04-16-2013, 05:32 AM   #229
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
The refuge stretches from Sopchoppy to the Pinhook/Aucilla area then a small piece of it down Mandalay on the Aucilla.
I work in Fire so I travel quite a bit this time of year.
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #230

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Where you at Lowes today TacomaNole? Almost positive I saw your truck there when I was coming back from dinner break around 7.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:44 AM   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Where you at Lowes today TacomaNole? Almost positive I saw your truck there when I was coming back from dinner break around 7.
Yeah, me and my wife were there getting things squared away with the flooring folks. I wasn't sure you'd be there, but did see your truck when we left around 7:45.
Old 04-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #232
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
I have the rear carpet floormats for a 1st Gen.
FREE!
Any takers?
Old 04-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #233

Nah, I'm good. Thanks though.
Old 05-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #235

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in ANF next weekend? Me and TacomaNole are talking about going out there again next weekend the more trucks the better!
Old 05-12-2013, 09:40 AM   #236

Sunday works best for me. I've got a family thing in the middle of the afternoon on Saturday.
Old 05-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #237

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Sunday is good for me as well. Shot a FB message to x2468, hopefully He'll join. Also trying to get my Sister and her boyfriend with a stock 4Runner to come out as well.

Bump!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #238
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be in NC all weekend. Have fun!
Old 07-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #239
Nole33 is a jewel in the roughNole33 is a jewel in the roughNole33 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nick
Nole33's Tacoma Gallery
Checking in here in Tally. I recently picked up a 09 DCSB in BSP. Ive got a Seminole head on the rear window. See y'all around
Old 07-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #240

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Nole. What part of Tally you in.

TacomaNole and I will be riding in the forest again Today. We need to plan for a meet. We're slowly gaining more members.