Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 08-12-2013, 11:54 AM   #261
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Where is there to wheel in Tally? I go down there all the time for football games and whatever
Old 08-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #262
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Apalachicola National Forest off of 20/Blountstown Highway is where I always go. Nothing too difficult or dangerous, but you can have fun and play in the woods legally. I'm hoping to explore more and find some more wash out type trails.

Went in down by Silverlake last night around 1230AM to see if we could see any of the meteor shower there better than we could back in the city.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:59 PM   #263
Blze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: JD
Blze001's Tacoma Gallery
I'm over on Tyndall... I'll be monitoring this thread for the next wheeling adventure. I can be the idiot who always gets stuck with his street tires.
Old 08-13-2013, 07:24 PM   #264
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Apalachicola National Forest off of 20/Blountstown Highway is where I always go. Nothing too difficult or dangerous, but you can have fun and play in the woods legally. I'm hoping to explore more and find some more wash out type trails.

Went in down by Silverlake last night around 1230AM to see if we could see any of the meteor shower there better than we could back in the city.
What?? You went wheeling without me?

Let me know the next available time you can go. This weekend is good for me.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #265
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Ill be down in Tallahassee in my runner for FSUs first home game coming up if I have time I may try to wheel
Old 08-27-2013, 09:11 PM   #266
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend. Maybe next home game...
Old 08-28-2013, 04:55 AM   #267
4runners>Tacomas

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanole View Post
Unfortunately I'll be out of town this weekend. Maybe next home game...
First home game is the weekend of 7th. This weekend is away at Pitt. Although this first trip down I likely won't have time to wheel anyways. Probably on a weekend with an 8:00 game
Old 08-29-2013, 08:13 PM   #268

Cool. Hit us up!
Old 08-30-2013, 07:19 PM   #269
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Explosive Ordnanace Disposal
Name: Dave
EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blze001 View Post
I'm over on Tyndall... I'll be monitoring this thread for the next wheeling adventure. I can be the idiot who always gets stuck with his street tires.
I'm with you...
Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #270
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to try planning something a few weeks out? I need to do some maint to the truck before I take it out next. Looks like there's a lot more interest now than in the past, be nice to have a larger group go out there.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #271
EODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone want to try planning something a few weeks out? I need to do some maint to the truck before I take it out next. Looks like there's a lot more interest now than in the past, be nice to have a larger group go out there.
Sounds interesting to me. My truck is still stock for the foreseeable future, I don't want to get in over my head.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:34 PM   #272

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTRD View Post
Sounds interesting to me. My truck is still stock for the foreseeable future, I don't want to get in over my head.
I'm locked 2WD, even when I was running near bald michelan ltx ms I did ok. The biggest issue I have is long sections of flooded trails, so long as there isn't deep water I do fine. I've got a strap should issues arise.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:26 AM   #273
Blze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant futureBlze001 has a brilliant future

Air Force:
Name: JD
Blze001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm with you...
Yeah, I see your truck behind the EOD building a lot.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:46 PM   #274

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blze001 View Post
Yeah, I see your truck behind the EOD building a lot.

I see your truck while I am running down to the boardwalk each week. Maybe the next time you are driving my and see us out there, just stop by and say hello. And if i'm not out there, they will know where to find me.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:25 PM   #275
4runners>Tacomas

Anyone in Tally know a good place that I can install my extended rear swaybar links/get an alignment/fix my steering? I'll be down there the 14th and would rather have someone trustworthy work on my vehicle than any of the scumbags here. And yes I know its an easy job for the links but I literally have 0 tools. Also if anyone knows a good welder that could weld on the sliders I may be picking up soon that'd be great. I know there is a welding school in Thomasville so there should be someone around. Much thanks ahead of time.
Old 09-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #276
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
is it like this? http://celestia.reest.com/index7.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
Anyone in Tally know a good place that I can install my extended rear swaybar links/get an alignment/fix my steering? I'll be down there the 14th and would rather have someone trustworthy work on my vehicle than any of the scumbags here. And yes I know its an easy job for the links but I literally have 0 tools. Also if anyone knows a good welder that could weld on the sliders I may be picking up soon that'd be great. I know there is a welding school in Thomasville so there should be someone around. Much thanks ahead of time.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:21 AM   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
I used ORI (Off Road Innovations) when I got my leveling kit installed. They do a lot of lifts and other off road upgrades. They seemed ok to me. They are located on N. Monroe St.
Old 09-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #278

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanole View Post
I used ORI (Off Road Innovations) when I got my leveling kit installed. They do a lot of lifts and other off road upgrades. They seemed ok to me. They are located on N. Monroe St.
I'll have to check them out. I hope to be getting 5100s and my 885s on at the end of the month. My stock shocks are starting to ride like hell.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #279

EODTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'll have to check them out. I hope to be getting 5100s and my 885s on at the end of the month. My stock shocks are starting to ride like hell.
Please tell me how it turns out. I want to upgrade my suspension, but I don't have the time to do it myself. There isn't really any place here in PC. So I hope this place pans out.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #280
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please tell me how it turns out. I want to upgrade my suspension, but I don't have the time to do it myself. There isn't really any place here in PC. So I hope this place pans out.
Parkway tire. They got a couple idiots in Callaway but my dad is the head mechanic at the one on Thomas Drive