Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 10-12-2013, 08:58 PM   #301
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks serviced and trail ready. Its camping weather too.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #302
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Was supposed to go camping this weekend but started feeling bad Friday morning... Guess there's next year...
Old 10-13-2013, 10:34 AM   #303
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I feel ya. I was supposed to play paintball yesterday, instead i had the oil pan leak fixed.
Old 12-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #304

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. How's everybody doing? We should have another meet soon. Dinner or wheeling. Or both...
Old 12-03-2013, 06:05 AM   #305
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
I'm always down for that. Haven't been wheeling in a minute. I'll be out of town this weekend but sometime in the next 2 or 3 weeks would be good.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:27 PM   #306

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Keep me posted. This is going to be a crazy month for me, but if I can make something work I'd love to. Been weeks since I've been out in the woods.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #307
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Gettin' by. Things have been a little rough lately. Hope we can get a good sized wheeling meet after the first of the year!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #308
ElMoustache is on a distinguished road

ElMoustache's Tacoma Gallery
Im a new owner of a Tacoma and have been lurking on TW for a while now trying to research and figure out what I wanted to get. I picked up A 2014 DCSB TRD sport 4x4 in spruce mica from a dealership in Jacksonville and I'm loving it! I've been in Tallahassee for a few years now and have noticed the crazy amount of tacomas, I always break my neck checking them out. Here's some pictures of mine.

If you ever see me around town, give me a few honks! I also have been cruising around the National Forest a bit, but plan on doing it more now with the Tacoma.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #309
WyoRoam is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
That green is CLEAN! Well done!
Old 12-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #310

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoRoam View Post
That green is CLEAN! Well done!
Thanks, Initially I was looking at Barcelona red, but when I drove to the dealer I spotted this from down the street just glistening. It looks black in low light situations and is always multiple shades of green in the sunlight.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #311
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMoustache View Post
Thanks, Initially I was looking at Barcelona red, but when I drove to the dealer I spotted this from down the street just glistening. It looks black in low light situations and is always multiple shades of green in the sunlight.
Yes. Its a much better color than that old hunter green color of the first gens.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:11 PM   #312
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you ever see me around town, give me a few honks! I also have been cruising around the National Forest a bit, but plan on doing it more now with the Tacoma.
Hey man were you just at the publix on ocala?
Old 12-08-2013, 09:14 PM   #313

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
Hey man were you just at the publix on ocala?
Why yes. Yes I was!
Old 12-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #314
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why yes. Yes I was!
Saw your truck. Parked near it but left before you had (i just ran in to grab some milk). Anyways it looked good.

I drive a white 2013 reg cab with an FSU Fishing Club sticker on the back. Keep an eye out if you ever see me.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:52 PM   #315
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im a new owner of a Tacoma and have been lurking on TW for a while now trying to research and figure out what I wanted to get. I picked up A 2014 DCSB TRD sport 4x4 in spruce mica from a dealership in Jacksonville and I'm loving it! I've been in Tallahassee for a few years now and have noticed the crazy amount of tacomas, I always break my neck checking them out. Here's some pictures of mine.

Old 12-10-2013, 02:44 AM   #316

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Saw your truck. Parked near it but left before you had (i just ran in to grab some milk). Anyways it looked good.

I drive a white 2013 reg cab with an FSU Fishing Club sticker on the back. Keep an eye out if you ever see me.
I think I've seen your truck around Tally a few times.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:28 AM   #317
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
Khaos-
You guys have that yellow stain glass spray paint at Lowes?
Old 12-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #318

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
The only glass spray we have that I can think of is the window frosting, but thats an opaque white.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #319

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I think I've seen your truck around Tally a few times.
I don't venture out much past whats right around campus except for places like academy or bass pro.

Don't think I've seen you around although I do know the exact spot in your sig pic.
Old 12-11-2013, 01:41 AM   #320

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't venture out much past whats right around campus except for places like academy or bass pro.

Don't think I've seen you around although I do know the exact spot in your sig pic.
I live off White Dr and go to TCC, I'm always in that little area between FSU and TCC, unless I'm at work.

Fun little spot out there in the forest. After the holidays we all should have a ride in ANF and then hooters or something. Lots of new members lately, and 4x4 isn't a must so nobody needs worry about that.