Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 01-16-2014, 01:13 PM   #341
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
It's about a 2.5hr drive for you guys but I wanted to extend an invite if anyone was interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...et-thread.html
Old 01-16-2014, 01:22 PM   #342
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by h.zack801 View Post
It's about a 2.5hr drive for you guys but I wanted to extend an invite if anyone was interested.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...et-thread.html
I'll put in for it work. Maybe some Tally guys will convoy out there with me.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #343
Goose
h.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to beholdh.zack801 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Zack
h.zack801's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I'll put in for it work. Maybe some Tally guys will convoy out there with me.
Awesome! Hope you and some more can make it. If you guys plan on it, post over there if ya don't mind so Chris can get a good approximate head count.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:26 PM   #344
FFMast is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Sean
FFMast's Tacoma Gallery
Grew up there as a kid. Live in Destin now. Some good places to wheel around there in the National Forest.
Old 01-27-2014, 03:57 PM   #345
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Some interesting weather we're having. If it does begin snowing Weds morning I'm taking the truck out. Never driven in the snow, kinda excited.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:09 PM   #346
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Paid all my enrollment fees, I'm officially going to be a Seminole next fall.
Old 01-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #347
WyoRoam is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Some interesting weather we're having. If it does begin snowing Weds morning I'm taking the truck out. Never driven in the snow, kinda excited.
I have a feeling this whole town will go into lockdown.
Old 01-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #348

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoRoam View Post
I have a feeling this whole town will go into lockdown.

What I'm seeing on the local news, you're right. I went to Publix at 10PM and it was freaking packed.

Any snow accumulation will shut the roads down. Then us TW guys will reign supreme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
Paid all my enrollment fees, I'm officially going to be a Seminole next fall.

Congrats! Pretty damn good time to be a 'Nole.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:21 AM   #349
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Praying it snows and they cancel class haha
Old 01-28-2014, 12:57 PM   #350

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
Praying it snows and they cancel class haha

Amen! New Ghosts DLC just came out today, nothing but class tomorrow. We'll see.

I'm a night person, I'll probably be up till 4am. If I see any slush, Taco time.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:18 PM   #351
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
On the iPhone it's 100% chance of snow 12 to 4 am right now...

As it gets closer I'm starting to believe it more and more
Old 01-28-2014, 01:27 PM   #352

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
They literally just canceled class from 10 tonight till Noon tomorrow.

Guess when I have class, 12:30-5...
Old 01-28-2014, 02:55 PM   #354
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud ofHHIRunner has much to be proud of

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
COD TIME!!!

I don't like the new maps.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:47 PM   #355
tmclaimerFL is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
tmclaimerFL's Tacoma Gallery
If it does snow I'm sure it will melt once it touches the ground.
Old 01-28-2014, 04:49 PM   #356
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
I bet no snow for PC
Old 01-28-2014, 06:03 PM   #357

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
I don't like the new maps.

Really? I like Fog a lot. The Halloween killstreak is cool. The others, meh. Haven't done the extinction mode yet.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:53 AM   #358

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tallahassee "snow" day 2014. But they canceled class for the rest of the day so worth it.

(really should have remembered I left the rubbers in the bed)
Old 01-29-2014, 10:21 AM   #359

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's sleeting at my apartment again
Old 01-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #360
Hritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura aboutHritz has a spectacular aura about

Name: Trevor
Hritz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
I am from Moultrie. about an hour drive north on 319. I love Tallahassee, its a fun town. Whenever im back i will be down for meet and greets
i live in valdosta! ive been trying to find people to ride with but there isnt that many people and trails around here!