Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 03-26-2014, 02:49 PM   #381
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

Name: Cody
FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad you're gonna miss another National Championship
Old 03-26-2014, 02:54 PM   #382
HHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
Too bad you're gonna miss another National Championship

I'll fly back for that haha. I missed going to this one, not missing the second in a row.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:03 AM   #383
FSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to allFSUtaco is a name known to all

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody in here interested in buying some black stock steel 6 lug rims? Have them listed on cl but will cut a deal to a fellow TW member.

Old 04-08-2014, 12:06 PM   #384
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I saw those on CL and wondered if they belonged to someone on here. Good luck selling them. I finally found someone up north that was looking for a set for the winter.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:08 PM   #385

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
I saw those on CL and wondered if they belonged to someone on here. Good luck selling them. I finally found someone up north that was looking for a set for the winter.
Yeah I'm trying to find someone to sell local to but at this point they are just taking up space.
Old 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM   #386
ancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: robert
ancient11's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, moved to Tallahassee in '74 and have been running the woods ever since. In the old days we were allowed to go anywhere in the National Forest but for the past few years one must stay on numbered roads only. $175.00 fine....my son recently paid one. There's over 600,000 acres plus thousands of acres in Tates Hell to roam around in.
Yes, there are a boat load of Tacomas here. The woods are full of them during hunting season.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:55 PM   #387

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient11 View Post
Hey guys, moved to Tallahassee in '74 and have been running the woods ever since. In the old days we were allowed to go anywhere in the National Forest but for the past few years one must stay on numbered roads only. $175.00 fine....my son recently paid one. There's over 600,000 acres plus thousands of acres in Tates Hell to roam around in.
Yes, there are a boat load of Tacomas here. The woods are full of them during hunting season.
how do you like your new reg cab?
Old 04-10-2014, 08:06 AM   #388
ancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedancient11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: robert
ancient11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUtaco View Post
how do you like your new reg cab?
I seem to be the only one that likes it. I always get asked, why didn't you get a bigger cab? To me, it's great....it fits in my carport, it's easy to back out in a tight parking lot, it takes less time to wash and wax, they cost less and probably get a hair better gas mileage, etc. My toolbox is as big as a coffin and holds all my junk. It works for me...
Old 04-10-2014, 10:09 AM   #389

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I seem to be the only one that likes it. I always get asked, why didn't you get a bigger cab? To me, it's great....it fits in my carport, it's easy to back out in a tight parking lot, it takes less time to wash and wax, they cost less and probably get a hair better gas mileage, etc. My toolbox is as big as a coffin and holds all my junk. It works for me...
I have a regular cab as well. That's why I was asking. Same though love mine.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:18 PM   #390
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Tallahassee Tacomas!

Found out tonight my CB radio is semi-functional. I never tuned it, but it worked decently enough. Today was trying to use, thing kept randomly powering off like it was powered by dying batteries... It's hard wired directly to the battery...

amended:

I believe the culprit to be my extremely pathetic attempt at wiring it With no real knowledge of what I was doing. Weather permitting hopefully I shall remedy it tomorrow. We shall see.
Old 04-16-2014, 07:46 PM   #391
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
In a jam guys. Does anyone have a spare bedroom or know of a hotel where I can get a room for FSU Graduation (May 2nd). My Girlfriends Father is currently unable to find anywhere to stay, She's worked her ass off at FSU and it means a lot for him to be there. Our 500sqft apartment is already going to be full. It would be for Her Father and his Wife. If anyone can help please shoot me a PM.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:58 AM   #392
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
In a jam guys. Does anyone have a spare bedroom or know of a hotel where I can get a room for FSU Graduation (May 2nd). My Girlfriends Father is currently unable to find anywhere to stay, She's worked her ass off at FSU and it means a lot for him to be there. Our 500sqft apartment is already going to be full. It would be for Her Father and his Wife. If anyone can help please shoot me a PM.
There's no room at any of the hotels in town? What about bed and breakfast places? A lot of people forget about them.
Old 04-17-2014, 07:48 PM   #393

FSUtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
Can't really help you. I know grad week is difficult to get a hotel but look a little outside tally and maybe you can find something. Good luck with the search man. It'll work out in the end.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:00 PM   #394
WyoRoam is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Department of Interior
Name: Brian
WyoRoam's Tacoma Gallery
There's also 2 hotels in Wakulla and a B&B in St.Marks.
Old 04-17-2014, 08:01 PM   #395
Osceola12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
Osceola12's Tacoma Gallery
Could check Wakula springs. Won't be cheap
Old 04-18-2014, 12:43 PM   #397
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LUCKY YOU! All we have down here is mud!

Enjoy your slice of heaven buddy!
Old 04-20-2014, 01:42 AM   #398

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Ended up getting a room within Tallahassee, guess someone cancelled their reservation. Appreciate the suggestions guys, I may have been out here a while but I still don't know the area at all, just the few places I go.

Hopefully will be getting bumped to full time at work soon. If I do, a lot of mods will happen quick. Need to some work done before I'm trail ready again but with all these new members we should try to get a meet set up soon.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:02 PM   #400
Bisket is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: Corrections
Name: Richard
Bisket's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if any of you guys would be interested but the Pensacola guys are going to Tate's Hell and Apalachicola Forest the 23-25th of this month!!!
www.tacomaworld.com/forum/florida/308046-pensacola-area-scheduled-meet-thread.html