Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Tallahassee Tacomas!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Tallahassee Tacomas!

I finally managed to get out of Jacksonville and move to Tallahassee. There are Tacoma's everywhere here! Any local Tally members?
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #3
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
New Florida Tacoma forum? I'm registering now. Bump for the other FL members to see.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #4
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Tallahassee. I will look for your truck in my travels.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #5

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
^ Nice looking truck.

I've seen quite a few lifted Tacomas around here. I live a mile away from FSU stadium, so I'm always in that general area. Any good places to get off road around here?
Old 01-29-2012, 10:11 AM   #6
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
I live around here as well. Haven't seen much activity on the forums for Tallahassee members.
Old 01-30-2012, 06:44 AM   #7
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

For all of the Tacomas in Tallahassee there aren't that many forum members that I have found.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #8

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I see atleast one lifted Tacoma a day. All of them are second gens. I may have to print out some TW business cards and start putting 'em on random peoples trucks. I'm rocking a TW sticker on the rear window. I'd love to get a rather active group of TW guys here. Maybe even a mod day?
Old 02-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #9
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Hoping to be soon. How to you like it so far? Hoping to do a road trip up that way in March to check it out on the way to Panama City.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:21 PM   #10

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Tallahassee is great. It's a tiny town. In Jacksonville everything is atleast a 20 to 30 minute car ride away. I used to spend $60 a week in gasoline in Jax, I've spent about $80 the entire month I've been in Tallahassee. Everything is five miles away. Everything is open late. Rush hour traffic isn't even that bad.

The only thing I dont like about Tallahassee are all the idiot pedestrians around FSU. They really don't understand the do not walk signs and expect you to yield to them no matter where you are. Other than that its a great city.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:05 AM   #11
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah all college campuses are like that. cool, good to hear you like the rest. Like i said, i want to road trip up that way in March. Maybe check out some national parks while im up there.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #12
Tacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the roughTacomanole is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
Tacomanole's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
I see atleast one lifted Tacoma a day. All of them are second gens. I may have to print out some TW business cards and start putting 'em on random peoples trucks. I'm rocking a TW sticker on the rear window. I'd love to get a rather active group of TW guys here. Maybe even a mod day?
I've got a TW sticker on mine too. I work close to FSU campus. I sometimes go eat in that general area for lunch. I'll keep my eye out for yours as well.

I haven't explored all the trails in ANF, but there's a lot of them out there, according to the maps. Since it hasn't rained much in a few months a lot of trails I couldn't previously go down are now passable.
Old 02-14-2012, 02:05 AM   #13

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanole View Post
I've got a TW sticker on mine too. I work close to FSU campus. I sometimes go eat in that general area for lunch. I'll keep my eye out for yours as well.

I haven't explored all the trails in ANF, but there's a lot of them out there, according to the maps. Since it hasn't rained much in a few months a lot of trails I couldn't previously go down are now passable.
That's pretty cool
Old 02-25-2012, 12:06 PM   #14

Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Anybody in the Tallahassee area know of any decent biking trails? I just got my MTB bike back from Jacksonville and am itching to get it off road. It's been a year or two since I've had it on a good trail. Deciding to get back into shape and since I cannot run biking is the best form of cardio for me.
Old 02-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #15

Tom Brown Park has some mountain bike trails. There are also some trails north of town. We have one place on Lake Talquin State Forest that is just for hiking and biking. I will ask a few guys that I know where they go ride at.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:11 AM   #16
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe I missed this thread. There are several mountain biking clubs that I ride with quite a bit. Check out this link,
http://www.facebook.com/groups/talla....mountainbike/
Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #17
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Also check these guys out for wheeling.
http://www.tallahasseeoffroadclub.co...p?action=forum
Old 03-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #18
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
I am from Moultrie. about an hour drive north on 319. I love Tallahassee, its a fun town. Whenever im back i will be down for meet and greets
Old 03-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #19

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanole View Post

I'm sitting at Andrews right now getting a bite to eat. Ill keep an eye out for a white 2010Stripes with a tw sticker. Lol.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:27 PM   #20

We need to have some kind of meet-up here.