Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida Meet? FEB 24th-26th

Old 01-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #21
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
It was started over a year ago...had no posts forever...then everyone wanted to meet up...

I'm still down for a late Feb meetup...

I'd like to see what else is out there tho...Corbett is good to go to if its convenient...
Old 01-30-2013, 04:32 AM   #22
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea but what else down here?
In the cities, nothing.
Seems like you have to go out west for fun or some people were saying down on Miami.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:16 AM   #23
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Yea but what else down here?
In the cities, nothing.
Seems like you have to go out west for fun or some people were saying down on Miami.
Yeah...I'd be willing to go down to miami if I had to, I just wanna make sure it's worth the trip...

I think a day or weekend trip to Mudfest would be more fun for a group of people tho...but at $40 a person, many wont come to that...

I really like the looks of Citrus. Wish there was something like that closer...
Old 01-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #24
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Yea something like citrus would be nice closer.. Where do people go down in miami?
Old 01-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

A place like citrus here would be awesome.

I heard there's an area of all sand (not crazy about that) and some mud spots.
I just think Mudfest can get too crazy with all those huge rigs.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:39 AM   #26
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello,
I agree with what Fink said. It would be awesome to have a place like Citrus down here. It's about 6 hours to get there from my house. The following links are from 2 areas in Miami that I went to. Unfortunately, the second 2 vids are on FPL property and it was closed for a while. Ofcourse, I can always go by & check it out in case anyone wants to go. There are a few other places down here to off-road but they are muddy. Ofcourse, I went in August during the 2nd rainiest season on record for Miami so going in February should be drier.

Also, on Youtube enter Miami Off-road & Homestead Humps. There is better footage of these areas with ATV's & trucks driving through them.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=weOiRc3w6W8
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BDN52zLY80w&feature=relmfu
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=H62TXOmRZe4
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvBAK71A6NY&feature=relmfu
Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 AM   #27
I'm getting wheels and tires mounted this weekend. I don't have a choice but to go find some mud.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:48 AM   #28
Sippi is on a distinguished road

Sippi's Tacoma Gallery
If would be fun to find a place down here but speaking about you getting new tires and rims what do you plan on doing with the old set. I need to find a sport rim and tire as I had a little issue with turning radius a few nights ago.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:50 PM   #29

That video with the water looks right up my alley!
Old 01-31-2013, 07:01 PM   #30
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Fink, I'm gonna drive to that spot soon to see if it is open. I will let you know.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:36 PM   #31
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAC1 View Post
Fink, I'm gonna drive to that spot soon to see if it is open. I will let you know.
Thought you were getting some MotoMetal rims?
Old 01-31-2013, 07:37 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
If would be fun to find a place down here but speaking about you getting new tires and rims what do you plan on doing with the old set. I need to find a sport rim and tire as I had a little issue with turning radius a few nights ago.
They are just stock sr5 wheels coming off nothing special. Also they are lined up to be put on an old 95 taco
Old 01-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #33
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTues View Post
They are just stock sr5 wheels coming off nothing special. Also they are lined up to be put on an old 95 taco
What rims and tires are you getting?
Old 01-31-2013, 08:10 PM   #34

TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
I did. I had them for about a week and I was offered almost twice what I paid for them. I bought them wholesale from one of my vendors who hooked me up with a great price. It helped me buy my diff so I am happy. I think I'm gonna leave my current steel wheels for now. Eventually I will look to buy a set of 17" Tacoma 5 spoke or 17" FJ 6 spoke wheels with 275/70r17 BFG A/T's. I'll see what I do when I am ready but I am on no hurry.
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #35
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
What rims and tires are you getting?
I just put on 17 black rocks and 33x12.50 procomp
Attached Thumbnails
South Florida Meet? FEB 24th-26th-image.jpg  
Old 02-03-2013, 09:03 AM   #36

Quote:
Old 02-03-2013, 04:34 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Haha thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 04:44 PM   #38
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
You ever get to put em to use?
Old 02-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
You ever get to put em to use?
No did some minor trimming to the fenders and installed my on board air kit. Going to the west coast this weekend might go look for some mud if the fishing sucks
Old 02-07-2013, 05:21 PM   #40
Member Caught Off Road

Quote:
No did some minor trimming to the fenders and installed my on board air kit. Going to the west coast this weekend might go look for some mud if the fishing sucks
when you get back, we should seriously start planning a meet...