Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

South Florida Meet? FEB 24th-26th

Old 02-02-2012, 05:02 PM   #1
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
South Florida Meet? FEB 24th-26th

EDITED:

This has more turned into more of a General South Florida Meetup thread than anything else...
Old 12-13-2012, 06:50 AM   #2
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Name: josh
jmangone's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ya count me in. You said my favorite four letter word, beer.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
luv gettin in the Taco
Tacomaniacal is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Tacomaniacal's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down! There will also be a Mud Jam over in my neck of the woods abou another hour east in st. Lucie county. They have about 10-15 k people at the last one. All kinds of concerts, mud drag racing, ATV courses. I brought 23 cases of beer to the last one...and still ran out! I'll find out more info and get back to ya
Old 12-14-2012, 06:59 PM   #4
jmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of lightjmangone is a glorious beacon of light
Smile

i am definetly ready for another meet and greet. sure would like to see more people show. This is my new hobby beer and wheeling, since i wrecked my bike i need an out.
Old 12-15-2012, 05:02 AM   #5
luv gettin in the Taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmangone View Post
i am definetly ready for another meet and greet. sure would like to see more people show. This is my new hobby beer and wheeling, since i wrecked my bike i need an out.
I just totaled my R1 in April. Hit a car head on at 80mph. Walked away from it to. I'll post pics later at home. Now it's time to destroy my Taco!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #6
luv gettin in the Taco
@jmangone is your dc 4wd?
Old 12-20-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomaniacal View Post
@jmangone is your dc 4wd?

Yes sir it is 2013!!! DCSB 4wd.
Old 12-28-2012, 06:12 PM   #8
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
hmm...
Old 12-29-2012, 07:56 AM   #9
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Well, that was last year. Lol.

BUT, I think a trip to St. Lucie MudJam could be in order...
Old 12-31-2012, 09:44 AM   #10
luv gettin in the Taco
I'll try and find out some info on the next Mudjam and get it up here
Old 12-31-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Bubbaknowz is a jewel in the roughBubbaknowz is a jewel in the roughBubbaknowz is a jewel in the rough

Name: Travis
Bubbaknowz's Tacoma Gallery
yea i might go i have been there like for time but if i go this will be the first in my yota also i might bring my buddy he is a jeep guy tho be it all cool
Old 01-04-2013, 05:22 PM   #12
luv gettin in the Taco
It's gonna be March 1,2,3
BYOB- as soon as you turn off the paved road you can crack open a beer- drinking and driving is ok
They have country bands on fri & sat night
Bring your camping gear and firewood, campsites get picked clean quick for bonfires
Food. They do have vendors, but its cheaper to bring your own
You can leave your girls at home. There are always plenty there.
Gas up
Cover your interior and floor boards....your gonna get dirty.
ATV or side by side , no 2 or 3 wheeled vehicles
$40 for all 3 days I think (99% sure)
Any questions just ask
Old 01-04-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
How far from Port St. Lucie is this? Anyone know or leaving from around that area? The reason I ask is my sister lives in Port St. Lucie..could be a place to crash
Old 01-05-2013, 04:34 AM   #14
luv gettin in the Taco
10 minutes maybe 15. Everybody just camp there tho. We drink all day from morning til ...well the next morning. I slept a total of 5-6 hours last time. 2 short naps. My crew is a little rowdy tho. We only left to get more beer. You can come and go as you wish but I didn't want to risk a DUI for a bed and a shower. I was having to much fun anyhow to leave.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:38 AM   #15
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomaniacal View Post
10 minutes maybe 15. Everybody just camp there tho. We drink all day from morning til ...well the next morning. I slept a total of 5-6 hours last time. 2 short naps. My crew is a little rowdy tho. We only left to get more beer. You can come and go as you wish but I didn't want to risk a DUI for a bed and a shower. I was having to much fun anyhow to leave.
Gotcha
Old 01-05-2013, 12:06 PM   #16
luv gettin in the Taco
I will say its not the most kid or even girlfriend friendly. If she is with you she is going to catch you repeatedly looking at the girls on the swamp buggy and mud trucks with stripper poles and there are plenty of them so I hope she is cool. The girls are often in little clothing and get a little crazy so if your bringing young kids , be advised
Old 01-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #17
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbaknowz View Post
yea i might go i have been there like for time but if i go this will be the first in my yota also i might bring my buddy he is a jeep guy tho be it all cool
Your jeep buddy isnt josh is it?

This does sound like a good time.. I've only been to L-cross and triple canopy.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:21 AM   #18
Count me in!! Im probably only going for a day, I dont think the wife would want me gone all weekend drinking. It didnt turn out well last time... not for mudjam but for devilsgarden.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:11 PM   #19
TAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAC1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Petros "Peter" AGE: 41
TAC1's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Everyone!

Today, I drove up to West Palm to deliver my open diff to a fellow TW member (PMK) & he mentioned this to me. BTW, VERY nice person. Just like those of you that I met at JW last December. Well, I have to go to Palm Harbor to pick up a set of leaf springs from BORNWILDGUY in February & it can most likely be the weekend of the 17th or 24th. If thats the case then I will plan for the 24th. That way, I can head south early Sunday morning & meet up with you guys.

I just had my OEM LSD installed on my Tacoma. I know it's not as good as a locker but it's better than an open diff & thats good enough for what I do.

I will keep you all posted.

Old 01-29-2013, 06:36 PM   #20
TacoTues is on a distinguished road
Name: Grant
TacoTues's Tacoma Gallery
what happened with this thread