Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus offroading meet Sun March 18th

Old 02-22-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus offroading meet Sun March 18th

I will be visiting Tampa for my spring break and while down there would like to do some regional wheeeling. My buddy who is stationed in Tampa just picked up a Tacoma and is really looking forward to get it off the asphalt.

So lets get this thing going, whose going?

1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
Old 02-22-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
Old 02-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #3
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
4. xmadcowx (Ryan) - very very very tentative. Driving back from NY the day before.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
I'm still going up on the 3rd if anyone else is interested, I know Mike said hes in if his bumper shows up this decade.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #6
I drive over stuff
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
I'm still going up on the 3rd if anyone else is interested, I know Mike said hes in if his bumper shows up this decade.
I would be interested on the 3rd.

Guy,
Old 02-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
4. xmadcowx (Ryan) - very very very tentative. Driving back from NY the day before.
5. Khaos - tentative. Starting new job, gotta see whats on the schedule, and I'm turning 21 the night before so I may not be in the condition to drive down.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaos View Post
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
5. Khaos - tentative. Starting new job, gotta see whats on the schedule, and I'm turning 21 the night before so I may not be in the condition to drive down.
if your not wheeling hungover your not doing it right
Old 02-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
Koreans Love Tacos TOO
Bucknasty25 is on a distinguished road

Navy: SeaBee Builder
Name: James
Bucknasty25's Tacoma Gallery
Yeaaaa Buddy..!!! Ready to get this truck a little dirty. Hope to see a good turn out
Old 02-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #10
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-24-2012, 01:06 PM   #11
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
possibly
Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Only 3 weeks away getting excited
Old 02-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick904 View Post
ill be in colorado.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #15
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
6. mgrande + hofs05- if I ever get my bumper
Old 02-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
1. Burgman
2. Bucknasty25
3. TacoMX (tentative)
6. mgrande + hofs05- if I ever get my bumper
Just be there
Old 02-28-2012, 06:24 PM   #17
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I hope to be there, but so far I'm 3 months past my bumper due date.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:16 PM   #18
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Hmmmm.... Maybe.... I was hoping to go wednesday, but i also wanted to go with someone who had been before and I know wednesday isn't good for most.
Old 03-02-2012, 05:41 AM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
SUNDAY MARCH 18TH.... ITS ALMOST HERE, 16 DAYS... Getting excited for some coconut hopping
Old 03-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #20
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you camping?or just day wheeling?