Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

New Tacoma Access 4x4 Owner (sill have FJ Cruiser)

Old 02-25-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
PaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud ofPaulPhotographer has much to be proud of

PaulPhotographer's Tacoma Gallery
Talking New Tacoma Access 4x4 Owner (sill have FJ Cruiser)

Some of you people my know me (PaulThePhotographer). I went with some Tacoma's a while back with my FJ Cruiser.

Well I just purchased a 2012 Tacoma Access Cab 4x4.

Nope! I do not plan to wheel this one as hard as I do the FJ Cruiser.

But I must admit on the way home I spotted some off road play area and just barely tried a few things. lol

I was not planning on buying the 20 inch wheels and "Street" tires, but it is a LONG and not fun story. But I do like them now. The wheels i mean, still not so happy with the "street" tires. lol

This truck is for a different purpose than the FJ Cruiser.

-----

PaulThePhotographer
WonderfulPhotography
Old 02-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I know you from the FJ forums, and FJ cruisers Florida if I'm not mistaken. Welcome to TW!
Old 02-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #4
FJpescador will become famous soon enough

Name: Bret
FJpescador's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, Paul Good looking truck!!
Now you can load a bike in back also.