Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Ocala national forest Campout

Old 03-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #1
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Ocala national forest Campout

I think it's about time to have a campout.

I had family go out there a couple of weeks ago and they had a blast. I think well be staying at big scrub, it's like 7 dollars for two vehicles, if you bring a trailer, it's counted as total of one vehicle so another person and share your camp site. There is never any issue with parking, or spots being not available. I think this would be a great time. If anything does happen, i live 30 mins down 42 in deland where i have tools, and nearly anything to fix or repair something.

I'm thinking about sometime in April.. Anyone else down?

Well looks like its next weekend!

So far, on Friday its gonna be me and Jason, toyota tech.
Saturday morning people will probably start arriving. A time frame would be good because hell.. ill prolly still be sleeping lol.

Plans are on saturday when a majority of people or everyone is there, we can head out to wherever people wanna go. We can go explore new trails, or we can take the ones we know of and go on from there. There is a spring there that is welcome to swimming, so if you want to swim, bring a bathing suit. it's not really 2wd friendly to get there, but since majority are 2wd, we can do it. if your 2wd with a locker youll be fine, just need a lil speed. Feel free to discuss anything

I am camping out Friday night and Saturday night.

Also i know ill be bringing some oil for some people to do some oil changes. IF you want a oil change you need to get with me ASAP.

I also have 75-140 full synthetic gear oil for 15 bucks for 3 quarts of it.

And so far roll call is

EACH CAMPSITE IS 12 BUCKS PER NIGHT, TWO VEHICLES PER CAMP SITE. SO IT'S 6 BUCKS PER VEHICLE

Copy/Paste the below list w/ camp info included so it doesn't get buried.

Camp location: http://maps.google.com/maps/place?ft...bzp2e8L&dtab=2

1. Jon4x4 + girlfriend.
2. Jason +1 possibly
3. Ryan +1 (w/ his own truck) possibly
4. Sebastian (FJ)
5. k9
3. colinb17
7. mgrande + hofs05(in my truck)
Old 03-01-2012, 07:02 PM   #2
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I gotta have 30 days notice for work, but the later in April the better most likely. Gives me time to get the lift installed. I'm in though.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
Loves Tacos
JoePoulson is on a distinguished road

Name: Joe
JoePoulson's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome. Never been, may check it out this weekend as it's not far from where I live.

I may be down for this as well, depending on the weekend in April.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #4
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this weekend!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:33 AM   #6
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
The later the better, April is "put the pile of stuff I have been collecting in the garage on the truck" month.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #7
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in balls deep....Only thing is I have, April 6,7,8,20,21,22 off thats it, other than that it will be pillow forts w/o ole K9
Old 03-02-2012, 07:03 AM   #8
jarmans taco is on a distinguished road

Name: nick
jarmans taco's Tacoma Gallery
I am in.let me know the date
Old 03-03-2012, 06:34 AM   #9
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
April 20th through 22nd is the dates. I will try to be there Friday through Sunday but Work is always.shit about giving.me the days I want off haha. If I gotta work Saturday I work 7 to 5. But I don't see why I wouldn't be there. This also should give people plenty of time to set up also.
Old 03-04-2012, 02:58 PM   #11

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If anyone needs equipment let me know i got some.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:01 PM   #12

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
Im down. I went out to Ocala last weekend and my truck has plenty of scratches on the side from the narrow paths. I had a good time we have a spot out on a lake we like to camp at. Is big scrub a facilities campground?
Old 03-04-2012, 06:16 PM   #14

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is. But my step father was telling me about Buck lake to rent for 50 bucks but doesn't have showers.... Idk what everyone wants to do.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #15

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Buck lake is already rented out. Also big scrub we all need to get there all together or atleast try to make sure get spots close to each other. Remember guys 2 cars per camp site. But more then welcome to hangout at one campsite or two. If we want to go night riding we either gotta make sure they don't lock the gate or if they eonlock the gate we park outside the fence.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 PM   #16
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed. Would love to make it depending on work. Starting a brand new job... So time off may be hard. But w/ a rotating schedule I may have that weekend off.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:01 AM   #17

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well make it happen! Ill probably be bringing my tool boxes just in case something happens.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #18

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
bump this up lets get this started
Old 03-08-2012, 04:10 PM   #19
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I personally don't care about showers, but I'm sure all the women in attendance will want them. How much is it per campsite?