Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

2 Florida Meets coming up

Old 12-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
2 Florida Meets coming up

Alot of us Xrunner owners are setting up two meets in the next few months.

One will be January 3rd 2009 at one of our local Jacksonville members house. It will be a mod/bbq day.
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=20537

And meet number two, will be the weekend of March 28-29, in Daytona Beach. Will be a hang out and screw around weekend.
http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=21563

Great time will be had at both, and all members of any year or style are welcome.
Old 12-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #2
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no one?
Old 12-17-2008, 07:58 PM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Daytona one sounds like fun, if Taco owners are invited too!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:09 PM   #4
all years and models welcome to either meet. no hatorade here.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Cool. March is a long way off so bump this up once in a while.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:10 PM   #6
will do.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
br217398's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to br217398
hey im game!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm definitely going to the Orlando meet in March. I'd be down to meet up with folks if they wanna follow me to Daytona from Jax/St. Aug.
Old 12-25-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
Crazy Person.....
br217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nicebr217398 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
I'm definitely going to the Orlando meet in March. I'd be down to meet up with folks if they wanna follow me to Daytona from Jax/St. Aug.
orlando meet in march?? must be blind.... is it the same links as above????? id love to meet in my own back yard

or is it just daytona?
Old 12-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Woops. Meant Daytona.

At the time I was typing that I was having a convo with someone about going to Orlando. lol
Old 12-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #11
Crazy Person.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Woops. Meant Daytona.

At the time I was typing that I was having a convo with someone about going to Orlando. lol

ahhhh ok.. GOT REAL EXCITED FOR A SECOND! oh well orlando is still fun!
Old 12-26-2008, 09:52 AM   #12
yes, march meet will be in daytona. also, the jax meet is next week if anyone is still interested in that.
Old 12-28-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
Bump for the Jax meet. It is this coming saturday, and so far i believe we have 6 people. anyone else coming please let me know as the host of the meet is out of town until this coming friday, and im trying to keep him put to date on attendee's.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #15
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sat the 6th? Where in Jax?
Old 12-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #16
saturday is the 3rd. the meet will be up in the northeast part of town, far northeast really. If you were to take 295 north all the way to main st., and go north to new berlin rd. head east. do you know where black hammock island is?
Old 12-29-2008, 12:25 AM   #17
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, but there's always Google Maps. I work till 7pm on sat though.
Old 12-29-2008, 03:39 AM   #18
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
I will definitely be there for the Daytona meet. I just now saw this thread so I'll try and get up to North Jax.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:13 AM   #19
Crazy Person.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 View Post
Nope, but there's always Google Maps. I work till 7pm on sat though.
carefull with google maps..... in st. Pete near the tampa area, it told me to make a right instead of a left.... i knew which way to go since a left was a road, and the right was the ocean and i didnt feel like going for a swim at the time.

Well, looks like ill be there for the daytona meet only..... oh well....
Old 12-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #20
here is the address.

10180 sawpit rd jax fl 32226