Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

SE Florida mod shop?

Old 04-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutnchopit View Post
I guess I'll put myself in time out so I can roast a newb another time. See you on the trails.... Er uh.. Parking lots n malls.

Sincerely-not a dick IRL
"Serious infractions will never expire"
If you want to "roast a newb" you can go elsewhere....this ain't the place
Old 04-26-2012, 01:13 PM   #22
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Now look what you did,, the policeman had to put his donut down, bad shitslinger,, bad
Old 04-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #23
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I guess I'll put myself in time out so I can roast a newb another time. See you on the trails.... Er uh.. Parking lots n malls.

Sincerely-not a dick IRL
And you may not be a dick IRL. Read the Code of Conduct and leave the E-douche baggery someplace else. Enjoy the site, and help where you see fit.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:48 AM   #24
cutnchopit is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
cutnchopit's Tacoma Gallery
yawn... quit being tool-bags.

im helping the local senior members as i see fit with advice about mod shops. and You guys keep e-bashing me for my help. i mean, look at the thread. i see nothing out of line besides the OP asking for peoples address' that he has a problem with. THAT seems a little extreme to me. Yet im being profiled and persecuted..
Old 04-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #25
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
I feel I Need a shop that "gets it"... Most places don't understand shocks and tires.. I suggest pep boys or jiffy lube.
Quote:
Hahaha, the site is run great it seems. Prompt curb side service. I just thought it was amusing. I think it'll be my new signature block. All these ASSumed things it's Like dealing with a girlfriend/wife or something. Simmer downow.

So back to the OP. You find a mod shop that "gets it" to put on some wheels/tires and shocks? If they don't get it just tell them "it's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand".
Quote:

Sincerely-not a dick IRL
Yup-Nothing helpful in any of those posts. Nevermind the one you earned the infraction for.

Quote:
yawn... quit being tool-bags.

im helping the local senior members as i see fit with advice about mod shops. and You guys keep e-bashing me for my help. i mean, look at the thread. i see nothing out of line besides the OP asking for peoples address' that he has a problem with. THAT seems a little extreme to me. Yet im being profiled and persecuted..
It's not profiling if you are actually doing something wrong.

You can be a tool bag if you want...But don't try to talk us into believing it-Just own it. Then realize it'll get you punted from the site if you keep going down the path you are on right now
Old 04-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #26
cutnchopit is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
cutnchopit's Tacoma Gallery
Shhhh* he didn't "get it" when I said to go to jifffy lube.

I was really hoping someone would quote what got me an infraction. Oh well. Better luck next time.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #27
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP, ignoring all the BS thats has come to this thread, come up to Orlando, we have myself and another member Jon4x4 that would be more than willing to help.

i totally get that people on here need help, thats what this site is about. I needed help with my PC and posted a thread, didnt get bashed over it.

Like i said, i will help you if you want to drive up to Orlando.