Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

May Orlando meet

Old 04-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #21
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
i usually work every weekend so i would have to know a week in advnace or so. because really i haven't worked a saturday in a month, due to testing and what not haha
Old 04-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #22
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
okay so how bout friday meet greet and eat at 4R on the 25th and then the next saturday mod and wheel at jons/ocala
Old 04-23-2012, 01:00 PM   #23
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I will be available the weekend after that. I think that is the first weekend in June? I have every other weekend off. So if I work the weekend of the 25th I have the weekend before and the weekend after off..I know it sucks. but work is a 24/7 business for me...oh well
Old 04-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #24
BadAss
KingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
KingOfTacomas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
okay so how bout friday meet greet and eat at 4R on the 25th and then the next saturday mod and wheel at jons/ocala
which 4R? there are a few around now
http://www.4rsmokehouse.com/locations/
Old 04-23-2012, 01:07 PM   #25
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
4R in winter garden was the suggested place if i remember
Old 04-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #26
BadAss
KingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shedKingOfTacomas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Would anyone be down for a meet and greet at 4R smokehouse in winter garden with a little dune riding after May 25 (a friday) and then a mod and ocala ride on that saturday with mods happening at jons house if he is okay with it still and is free
I have to see if I can change my Orientation around at UCF, if I can I am down
Old 04-23-2012, 01:46 PM   #27
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Jc what highschool you goin to
Old 04-24-2012, 02:56 PM   #28
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Okay so now we have some dates if you guys or gals could post up if youre going or just pm me will also work
Old 04-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #29
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
so meet and greet at bbq place on may 25th and

mod and offroad day june 2nd?

i'm tentatively coming to mod and offroad day if i can get my trd bilstein shocks installed?
Old 04-24-2012, 03:53 PM   #30
BadAss

Quote:
Jc what highschool you goin to
West Orange, But I am duel enrolled at Valencia
Old 04-24-2012, 04:15 PM   #31
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Oh im at the young school of hagerty dual enrolled nowhere
And to nammer from what jon said about his place you shoukd have the equipment and help to do it
Old 04-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #32
BadAss

Quote:
And to nammer from what jon said about his place you shoukd have the equipment and help to do it
Isn't hagerdy over by seminal state college?
Old 04-24-2012, 04:27 PM   #33
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Yep i didnt dual enroll there because of jrotc then sports but it wouldve been nice being this close
Old 04-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #34
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

sweet
Old 04-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #35
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfTacomas View Post
West Orange, But I am duel enrolled at Valencia
I can spit on WO from my back yard. what hood do you live in?
Old 04-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #36
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
And ill be 1st in line to help you nammer since i wanna run billies on mine as well
Old 04-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #37

nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And ill be 1st in line to help you nammer since i wanna run billies on mine as well
cool, mine are just the oem trd ones though, but should pretty much be the same job
Old 04-24-2012, 06:07 PM   #38
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Id agree with that ^
Old 04-29-2012, 04:48 PM   #39
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Holy crap, how did i miss this whole thread? Too bad i won't be able to attend though, i work EVERY saturday. But thats cool, you guys have fun.

And for what it's worth, OVIEDO HIGH SCHOOL FTMFW!!!!!!!

Old 04-29-2012, 05:00 PM   #40
WHEEEEEEEEEEE!!
CRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shedCRU is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CRU's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
And for what it's worth, OVIEDO HIGH SCHOOL FTMFW!!!!!!!

Oviedo Alum. Class of '91 here.