Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

May Orlando meet

Old 04-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #45
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
dude i graduated college in 95..lol
haha, i was just playing, i'm only a couple years behind jason, high school in 03, i'm jealous of some of these kids though, haven't even graduated high school and got brand new trucks, when i was in high school i was sharing a car with my brother, and it was a 10 year old corolla
Old 04-29-2012, 09:13 PM   #46
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRU View Post
Oviedo Alum. Class of '91 here.
OHS class of 08 bitches!!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #47
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Cru where in seminole coutny do you live
Old 04-30-2012, 05:08 AM   #48
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
haha, i was just playing, i'm only a couple years behind jason, high school in 03, i'm jealous of some of these kids though, haven't even graduated high school and got brand new trucks, when i was in high school i was sharing a car with my brother, and it was a 10 year old corolla
Lucky! I didnt get my 1st car till i graduated. My parents spent $300 on my "graduation present" and bought me a 1984 Buick Century It dies like 2 months later. One of these:

Old 04-30-2012, 04:34 PM   #50
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
class of '10 mofuckas. and whats the date for all this shiz?
Old 04-30-2012, 05:07 PM   #51
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
May 25 for meet greet and eat at 4r in wintergarden with possible wheelin at the dunes suggested by k9cop then the following weekend june 2 we will hopefully do mods at your house and then pit them to use at ocala
Old 04-30-2012, 06:10 PM   #52
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
Okay ill make sure to get the weekend off.
Old 04-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #53
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet and i have graduation practise the 25th so would the 26th be good for meet greet eat and wheel
Old 05-01-2012, 02:31 PM   #56
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Farva
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
graduation?? freakin HS holy shit...well I am officially an old fukn fart. congrats dude whats next??
Old 05-01-2012, 03:45 PM   #57
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
graduation?? freakin HS holy shit...well I am officially an old fukn fart. congrats dude whats next??
Thanks man i got an rotc scholarship to a university in NC so goin there in augustish and then on to the army
Old 05-01-2012, 04:32 PM   #59
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Haha thanks and NC was home from birth til ten then ive been fl all the rest so im between
Old 05-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #60
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Alright dreaded list
Eat meet greet at winter garden 4r may 26
Mod and wheel at jons house and ocala june 2nd
1. CJ plus gf? ( eat and ocala)