Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

May Orlando meet

Old 04-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #1
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
May Orlando meet

So as suggested to me by k9cop I was lookin to see when any other orlando members wanted to meet up around the endish if may to meet greet and wheel. Im open after the 22 of may as well as ooen to meeting spot and wheeling spot. So feel free to post ideas and that way we can pick a spot and date then have some fun
CJ
Old 04-20-2012, 09:39 AM   #2
goonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant futuregoonieman has a brilliant future

goonieman's Tacoma Gallery
I would suggest an install day, where people can help each other do DIY stuff, fixing, turning wrenches and so on. Oil changes, shocks, brakes, add beer, hotdogs. Just throwing it out there.
Attached Thumbnails
May Orlando meet-20120420_110817.jpg   May Orlando meet-20120420_110644.jpg  
Old 04-20-2012, 12:59 PM   #3
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Well maybe if somebody has a big garage theyd let us we can do mods greet and wheel
Old 04-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds real good brother. I suggest 4r bbq off of Daniels rd. Winter garden. Then we can hit the dunes down the street after. Its pretty wide open out there so if you wanted to turn some wrenches and do some mods it would be real easy.
Good lookin light bar goonieman.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
If you want a mod day we can do it here at my house, i have air, welder, outside fridge, two car garage, huge driveway. Prolly need a couple more jacks though haha
Old 04-20-2012, 09:05 PM   #6
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Okay sounds good now we need a date and a list of people
Old 04-20-2012, 09:18 PM   #7
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Well any good places near by to wheel by your house jon?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:40 AM   #8
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
OCALA? lol
Old 04-21-2012, 05:01 AM   #9
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot thats 3 hour ride for me but youd have to make it worth my while
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #10
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
Shoot thats 3 hour ride for me but youd have to make it worth my while
r u pitching or catching
Old 04-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #11
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
r u pitching or catching
I LOLed at that...people are looking...
Old 04-21-2012, 11:11 AM   #12
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-21-2012, 05:26 PM   #13
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Well thats not happening jim but you can catch for jon
Old 04-21-2012, 05:38 PM   #14

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you don't know me.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:49 PM   #15
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed^
Old 04-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #17
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Would anyone be down for a meet and greet at 4R smokehouse in winter garden with a little dune riding after May 25 (a friday) and then a mod and ocala ride on that saturday with mods happening at jons house if he is okay with it still and is free
Old 04-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #18
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I have to work the weekend of the 25th. I will have the weekend of the 16th off..oh well sorry.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:50 AM   #19
TW resident Camel

Army:
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
Well what about the weekend after that?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #20
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i'll prob be more available the weekend after that, it's a pretty decent drive, so I'm not even sure i'll make it yet, so don't count on me, but i'm still interested