Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!

Old 05-05-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
hey jason, i was wondering why u have the tow strap on the driver's side? is it cause your dring won't fit on the little eyeloop on the passenger side?
I just threw it on there trying to get out, ended up leaving it there so i didnt have to keep putting it on and taking it off cause i figured i'd get stuck again, and i did.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 PM   #22
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
i mean like why drivers side instead of passenger side, cause i thought on trd sports and sr5, there is one recovery loop, and one tie down, and i thought the recovery loop was on passenger side
Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #23
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
i mean like why drivers side instead of passenger side, cause i thought on trd sports and sr5, there is one recovery loop, and one tie down, and i thought the recovery loop was on passenger side
I just hooked to the quickest thing i could, didnt care which side it was, it worked, thats all that mattered to me.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #25
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
will get some pics of fri night and saturday up here soon....
Old 05-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #28
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smurf taco View Post
here is a few pictures i managed to take

Looks like you were standing on the picnic table before it was "slightly modified".
Old 05-06-2012, 02:55 PM   #29
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

and before it is brought up, Sebastian honestly did not see the one he tapped on the way out. I tried to yell at him over the CB, but someone else was using the channel so all he heard was "gobble gobble".

May the picnic tables rest in piece...s.
Old 05-06-2012, 03:50 PM   #30
DaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shedDaWillDaBeast is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
DaWillDaBeast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
and before it is brought up, Sebastian honestly did not see the one he tapped on the way out. I tried to yell at him over the CB, but someone else was using the channel so all he heard was "gobble gobble".

Wait we hit a second one???? I did not see this lol.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #31
75PSI or bust!

lol, well he didn't crush the hopes and dreams of the table like that idiot in the 2012, but he sort of just nudged it..head on..with his winch. Then he might have backed up and tapped it again, idk...I still think hes getting used to driving on the proper side of the street after only living in the US for 11 years.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #32
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post

I was standing right there as he smacked into that table......hope he didnt smash his winch.....it took a direct hit.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #33
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Only managed to take a few pics while out there today..

Jon4x4 should have some more of my truck......

Thanks Jon we had fun
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img-20120506-00148.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img-20120506-00152.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img-20120506-00151.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img-20120506-00149.jpg  
Old 05-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #35
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Alright, here the link to my photobucket, almost everything got up last night, i am missing 3 pics and Mikes video, i will try to get those up later tonight.

http://s1250.photobucket.com/albums/.../Ocala%202012/

Jason what happened to your hood.......
Old 05-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #36
75PSI or bust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Who brought the F-150 ?
My neighbor, only stayed for Saturday..hes got a 3week old newborn. Wife said no to a full weekend.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:13 PM   #37
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
I left my mark on Jason's hood on friday haha. and np man, i had fun, and got to explore more trails. Pretty cool... Got to swim in blue sink again for a while again today haha
Old 05-06-2012, 05:19 PM   #38
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
I left my mark on Jason's hood on friday haha. and np man, i had fun, and got to explore more trails. Pretty cool... Got to swim in blue sink again for a while again today haha

His hood looks like its bent.....doesnt line up with grill
Old 05-06-2012, 05:21 PM   #39
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
he crashed into a jeep. and btw, my upper control arm mount or my shocks won't be fixed till later this week. so ill be riding on no shocks. ugh
Old 05-06-2012, 05:24 PM   #40
Banned
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
he crashed into a jeep. and btw, my upper control arm mount or my shocks won't be fixed till later this week. so ill be riding on no shocks. ugh
RU making the repair yourself....?