Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!

Old 05-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #41
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
It's been forever since ive weld, and not at all comfortable using our welder, i've never used it before and they have it setup for gas and never welded with gas. So ill have to wait for my buddy to come and do it. im kinda thinking im gonna get weld on shock hoops.
Old 05-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #42
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
NVM fuuckk that, 500 bucks for a set of shock hoops, ill run my damaged one haha.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #43
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
This is hardly a picture thread, move discussions to OT. Make room for the pictures!!
Old 05-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #45

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I will tomorrow, im already in bed dozing off as it is.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #46
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a few off my phone. For those who were not there these were taken in front of the US navy bombing range. Apparently one of the bombs missed their "target" and hit a electrical grid...hence the scary ass black smoke.

Also note the red sun

HAWT:

nice and dusty
Attached Thumbnails
2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img_0472-1-.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img_0473-1-.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img_0474-1-.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img_0475-1-.jpg   2012 Ocala meet Picture Thread!!!-img_0477-1-.jpg  

Old 05-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #48
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Why was your truck winking at us?
it wants you.....

Its kind weird. My lowbeam burnt out on that side....so I adjusted them down and I was just running them on high beams till I save up the money for some round eye lamps (they are sealed beam, so I cant just replace the bulb)

But now the High beam is out...and the low beam is back working....

I have about 75 more pics that my g/f took with her Nikon to upload to my photobucket.

will have them up sometime tonight
Old 05-06-2012, 07:32 PM   #49
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
That first photo by the bomb range is sick
Old 05-06-2012, 08:00 PM   #50

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

More later
Old 05-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #51
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get the couple pictures i took up in a couple days when i get home. for now, here's the only video i took at studio 54 today. wish i had taken more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfl7l...ature=youtu.be
Old 05-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #52

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
I'll get the couple pictures i took up in a couple days when i get home. for now, here's the only video i took at studio 54 today. wish i had taken more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfl7l...ature=youtu.be
yo....I would poop myself If I wheeled my rig over that shit
Old 05-06-2012, 09:13 PM   #53

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

Old 05-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #54

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery

thats all for now
Old 05-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #55

TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
here are some pics my dad took of the campsite on Sat morning.

I think I had ants in my pants in that pic

My dad was admiring Mike's (mgrande's) truck:

Old 05-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #57
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
https://vimeo.com/41677320

This is from sunday and the only other video we took. Jess is still working on her camera skills
https://vimeo.com/41677319