Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus ride

Old 05-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus ride

Going out to Citrus next Saturday the 19th. It will be me and my son and a coworker with a jeep. Ryan "xMadcowx" is comming along with one of his coworkers.

I should be there around 10:30 or so. The CB will be on channel 16. If you want to go just chime in.

Guy
Old 05-13-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Guy, there a meet in orlando Winter Garden this weekend? If so I'm gonna go to that one. It's closer. But, I think we need to do another camp wheel trip up there. I was gonna come up there this weekend and camp but if there is a meet here in Orlando I'm gonna go to that...
Old 05-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #3
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Im still planning on going up, but might have to cancel if i get this new job offer letter this week. If it comes next week ill be there for sure, but if uts this week i have to get a ton of shit done before i start
Old 05-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #4
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus was a blast. Conquered some stuff that I hadn't been able to do before the rear ARB.

Guy,
Old 05-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #5

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
The ARB really helped on this one.

Old 05-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #7

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
^^sweet
Thanks, we had a lot of fun. Next time I want to take a little more time to explore, ran the same route the last 2 times.

Guy,
Old 05-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome Guy, I will most likely be planning a trip up there at some point over the next month or so, I will need to blow off some steam after I just had to drop close to 5k on a new HVAC system for my house pretty much overnight =/.

Sebastian and I got "lost" a few times and found some new places up there, but I really want to go up there when some of the washouts have SOMETHING in them except twigs, so maybe when we get some rain in the forecast we can plan something. Glad you guys had fun.

I just thought of something with your locker. Check where you ran the airline, John had a small run-in with his headers that melted the line when he was really pushing it, might be something to double check it is no where near anything hot.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #9

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know when you pick a date. With a couple weeks notice i'm usually able to go.

The airline should be fine, in fact none of the air system is under the hood. The compressor is inside the truck and the tank is under the bed.

The pic I attached is from that hill that gave you hell. Made it up it this time but it took 3 tries.

My co-worker with the Jeep is totally hooked. He never had it off-road until last weekend, know he's emailing me with the parts he's looking at

Guy,
Old 05-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #10

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Video from the hill-

http://youtu.be/QrpZaJ5SKUI

Guy,