Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Citrus ride 6/16/12

Old 06-01-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Citrus ride 6/16/12

Withalochochee Forest 6/16/12

Going out for a day in the woods! So far me and my son in our 4runner, along with a couple of co-workers with Jeeps. We will be at the south side of the forest around 11am. The ride is open to anyone that would like to meet up.

If you're interested in going please feel free to reply to this thread. I will have the CB on channel 16, I also have frs/gmrs radios. If you're going and don't have CB but you do have frs/gmrs radio let me know and I'll bring mine. PM me for my cell # if you have no radio.

Guy,
Old 06-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
im off on this day I think i may want to go.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
taco8603 is on a distinguished road

Name: Philip
taco8603's Tacoma Gallery
i mite go up there
Old 06-06-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
MedicalTacoma is on a distinguished road
MedicalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
How tight are the trails there. Will the tundra fit.
Old 06-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalTacoma View Post
How tight are the trails there. Will the tundra fit.
They're pretty wide open, a Tundra should fit fine.

Guy,
Old 06-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #6
TW resident Camel
cjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shedcjasu is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: CJ
cjasu's Tacoma Gallery
will check my wallet and schedule but how will a prerunner do here
Old 06-10-2012, 06:06 AM   #7

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjasu View Post
will check my wallet and schedule but how will a prerunner do here
Citrus is mostly dirt roads, you'll only get stuck if you want to. Just make sure you have a tow strap or go around the stuff that's a little ruff.

Guy,
Old 06-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #8

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
We'll be at the forest around 11am. I'll have the CB on 16 and if you think you're going to go PM me for my cell #.

Guy,
Old 06-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #9

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Had a fun day out in the woods yesterday. We checked out the caves up at Citrus and then did a little wheeling.

IFS flex?

The rear's not too bad..

Old school CJ.

and a TJ

Stock Envoy, don't mess with my 5 inches of ground clearance

Got to use the winch, I was having way more fun than the Jeep

Stuck Jeep

The owner is on the left smiling and taking pics
Old 06-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #10

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately we couldn't get the CJ to run after that. It isn't hydro-lock. I figure the distributor got soaked and the starter wouldn't work either.

I ended up towing him out of the woods and for several miles on country roads until we had a safe spot to leave it.

He was going up with a tow dolly to pick it up today.

Guy,
Old 06-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #12
MedicalTacoma is on a distinguished road
MedicalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah ended up working friday night so didnt wake up early enough will have to come out another time.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #13

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
I edited one of the photos from Citrus, thought it looked pretty good. The one in my signature is the un-edited version.

I just swapped the 2 photo's, retouched photo in signature.

Guy

Old 06-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #14
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
swap the pics!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:11 PM   #15

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
swap the pics!

Swapped

Guy,
Old 06-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #16

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Well a video of the Jeep going into the mud turned up. Right before he goes for it you can here him say " who's walking through the water to test it".

The end is even funnier " seriously we're sinking".

Guy,

http://youtu.be/7AIeXwE43po
Old 06-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Jeep gets stuck, the 4Runner gets ready to go to work. Made me smile.

Cool pics. I like your 4runner.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:44 AM   #18
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
damn I keep wanting to meet up and ride this place.......but im always a few days behind on seeing the posts.......

If any one cares enough to PM me when the next Citrus ride is planned.......that would be awesome!!!

Thanks