Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

June Downtown Lunch Meet

Old 06-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
June Downtown Lunch Meet

Anybody down for another lunch meet? I know Jason (Toyota Tech31) and I have been craving the pulled chicken sandwich from Wildside lately.

Friday 6/15 is best for me. We have a new CIO starting the following Monday so I will need to be here for at least the beginning part of that week.

How's the schedule looking this month gents?

Fink
Old 06-05-2012, 01:14 PM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I'm in if i'm off that day, gotta check my schedule.
Sounds good.

Let's see what the others have to say. I'll text John W.

Fink
Old 06-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
John is good for the 15th if everybody else is.

Fink
Old 06-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #5
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to join you, but after bing off for 2 weeks, my lunch will consist of getting a sandwich downstairs and going back to me desk, if I can find it! LOL

Can we move the date to this friday 6/8? If not no big deal
Old 06-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #6
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post
I'd like to join you, but after bing off for 2 weeks, my lunch will consist of getting a sandwich downstairs and going back to me desk, if I can find it! LOL

Can we move the date to this friday 6/8? If not no big deal
We are rolling out a new credit vendor to our largest group this Friday so shit has the potential of hitting the fan.

I can create a new thread with a poll if we need to. I'm down for whatever works best for the masses. I figured paydays were best for most but I can probably get away for an hour or so this Friday if that is better.

Fink
Old 06-05-2012, 02:20 PM   #7
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
We are rolling out a new credit vendor to our largest group this Friday so shit has the potential of hitting the fan.

I can create a new thread with a poll if we need to. I'm down for whatever works best for the masses. I figured paydays were best for most but I can probably get away for an hour or so this Friday if that is better.

Fink
That's ok. it was just a suggestion. Don't change anything. I'll try to catch the next one.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:13 AM   #8
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
So, looking at my schedule, the 15th is no good for me. If you want to switch it here are the days that would work for me, if not thats cool, i will catch the next one.

6/14
6/18
6/26
6/27
Old 06-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
14th work for everybody? David?

Fink
Old 06-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #11
Why ask why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
14th work for everybody? David?

Fink
I'm going to have to pass on this one.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #12
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
i might be able to make it haha
Old 06-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #13
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
i might be able to make it haha
Nice! I actually might want to pick your brain. Heard from Greg that you might be going the FHP route. I've been looking at different options and that one seems to keep popping up.

Unfortunately, it looks like this is going to be tougher than I thought. Just scheduled a lunch meeting with one of our largest vendors on the 14th, so that day is out. I'd rather not go the day the CIO starts as I just think that would look bad, even though my brother owns the place... My parents are coming in on the 19th and my birthday is on the 27th.

Hmm...

Fink
Old 06-08-2012, 05:56 PM   #14
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
BEATROOPER.COM

fill out the app and wait for a letter in the mail. Talked with a few people along my journeys of this application process and they said they are accepting everyone that applys.... of course not murderers and shit. I'm still waiting on them to call me about my pysch exam, i passed everything but that so far. That's the last step before i leave for the academy.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #15
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
BEATROOPER.COM

fill out the app and wait for a letter in the mail. Talked with a few people along my journeys of this application process and they said they are accepting everyone that applys.... of course not murderers and shit. I'm still waiting on them to call me about my pysch exam, i passed everything but that so far. That's the last step before i leave for the academy.
Nice! How were all of the tests and stuff? Anything to be worried about? I'm not the strongest runner but I can run 2-3 miles with decent time.

Fink
Old 06-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #16

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
lmfao i can't run half a mile hahaha i passed everything.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:51 PM   #17
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lmfao i can't run half a mile hahaha i passed everything.

Damn...this is getting more and more tempting.

Fink
Old 06-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #18

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
just sign up, the only way you can fail is lie.
Old 06-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #20
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Being a pooper trooper is a lie in itself. Hahaha

Fink