Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

J.W. Corbett WMA Ride

Old 06-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
Name: cale
ccurtis0805's Tacoma Gallery
J.W. Corbett WMA Ride

Took my Tacoma out to JW Corbett WMA. It was my first time taking it "offroad". I stayed mainly on the improved roads, but saw some "designated" trails that looked awesome and couldn't resist putting it in 4wd. I read somewhere on this forum that you can no longer ride anywhere but on the improved roads in Corbett. Is this true? What are the do's and don'ts at Corbett. Where can you ride and not ride. I look forward to the fall (when it cools off) to do some camping and 4wheeling. Anyone ever put together a group ride/weekend/camping trip to Corbett?

Here are some pics.

Old 06-17-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot me a PM any time you want to go out there. A couple of us went out there about 6 months ago. It was really wet then and there werent too many places to go. We did find some fun tho. Would like to set up another meet...Here are the pics...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...w-corbett.html
Old 06-18-2012, 03:44 AM   #3
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
I ended up searcing a bit more and found those pics. The jump is badass. I'm not ready for any of them mud holes but I'm looking at another ride out there this Saturday.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #4
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
Shoot me a PM any time you want to go out there. A couple of us went out there about 6 months ago. It was really wet then and there werent too many places to go. We did find some fun tho. Would like to set up another meet...Here are the pics...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...w-corbett.html
Ah good times.
Then I rolled my truck the next time I went out there after this and swore I'd never go back!

Not sure the details on what roads you can and can't be on. Think it depends on the seasons also.
Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
Going to Corbett tomorrow...who can I call if I get stuck? it's gonna be wetter than a mofo!
Old 06-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #6
So went out to Corbett today and hit some of the trails. It was real wet and a lot of fun! Didn't get too crazy, but if your looking for a place to ride in West Palm Beach area there are definitly some bad ass trails that I aint set up for yet! Can't wait, winch protection coming soon
Old 06-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccurtis0805 View Post
So went out to Corbett today and hit some of the trails. It was real wet and a lot of fun! Didn't get too crazy, but if your looking for a place to ride in West Palm Beach area there are definitly some bad ass trails that I aint set up for yet! Can't wait, winch protection coming soon
I'd like to go out there again. PM me next time. Sunday's are probably the best day to go out for me. I don't have to be at work till 8pm...