Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

quick orlando meet

Old 06-25-2012, 12:13 PM   #21
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by M4gery View Post
yea thatl work fine
Can we pencil ya in??
Old 06-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #22
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Are they open at 4:30-5?
I dont know, I've never been there
Old 06-25-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
We can ask Johnw...he goes there once a week
Old 06-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #24
M4gery is on a distinguished road

Army:
M4gery's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can we pencil ya in??
Yea go ahead, will let ya know if anything comes up but should be good 2 go
Old 06-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #25

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
1. K9
2. ohohvette
3. Bluetaco07
4. mgrande
5. taco8603
6. m4gery
Old 06-25-2012, 06:09 PM   #26
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Quote:
We can ask Johnw...he goes there once a week
We are talking about the one down near 535 right? If so thats were the Orlando meet was early last year.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #27
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Iirc its somewhere by university? I tried going to their website but its down I think. I've been wanting to go and see what all the hype is about, plus a group shot with all the girls is a guaranteed banner.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:53 AM   #28

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
We are talking about the one down near 535 right? If so thats were the Orlando meet was early last year.
Yes the hooters is down there. The carwash is off of University and 436. The carwash might be a stretch cause of the time and distance from the guy coming from Panama City w/ my Brush guard...so we are gonna find out what their hours are and if the guy from PC can make it up there. I think it would make a great pic. Gotta get my truck a little dirty thou before we go up there.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #31

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hooters address:

5300 Kirkman Road
Orlando, FL 32819
I was thinking of the other hooters in Lk buena vista. We can do the one on Kirkman road though. Might be closer for everyone. Those of yall coming from the East side I would take the 408 and stay away from I-4
Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #32

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hours
Mon - Wed:9:30 am-7:00 pm
Thu - Sat:9:30 am-7:00 pm 7:00 pm-12:00 am
Sun:12:30 pm-7:00 pm

Seems a little far to go for a carwash from the hooters though.
I think Mike was wanting to do this in lieu of the hooters meet. Hey there is a winghouse like right across the street from the carwash. Hot chicks everywhere!! Get the trucks washed then head over to the winghouse. Who would be cool wit it??
Old 06-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #34
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
what date?
Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #35

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OMG, would you pick somewhere already. you are a pain in the arse greg
OK wing house at University and 436 at 5!!! We can meet there and roll over to the car wash then roll back over for chow. howd dat!!
Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #36

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
what date?
Sun. the 1. And it's snot a date you Pooper
Old 06-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #37
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
-_-... IDK if that's happening... and oh.. I thought it was gonna be the third or so i would be down because i'd be heading that way
Old 06-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #38

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
-_-... IDK if that's happening... and oh.. I thought it was gonna be the third or so i would be down because i'd be heading that way
Yeah dude I think the first is gonna work better. Are you gonna make it or do ya need a ride...I'll come get ya
Old 06-26-2012, 09:19 PM   #39
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So if jess comes to the meet with me the bay wash thing wasn't my idea