Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

quick orlando meet

Old 06-27-2012, 05:56 AM   #41
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I heard greg and Jon recommend it.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:12 PM   #42
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
So if jess comes to the meet with me the bay wash thing wasn't my idea
Old 06-28-2012, 05:23 PM   #43
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for last minute newcomers!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:22 PM   #45
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
how dare you win you mall crawlin' some bitch
Old 06-29-2012, 06:46 AM   #46
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So who all is going to this shin dig?
Old 06-29-2012, 07:13 AM   #48
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Time, place and are the girls safe???
Old 06-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #50
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cant say for sure but going to try to make it.. Jim
Old 06-29-2012, 08:03 AM   #51
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Time, place and are the girls safe???
As long as they're fine with baywash
Old 06-29-2012, 08:08 AM   #52
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
As long as they're fine with baywash
Not touching my truck, no one but me washers her
Old 06-29-2012, 08:09 AM   #53
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Mine will hopefully be freshly buffed by my detail dept that day, gotta see how much they want to charge me first though. But i am getting tired of looking at my "florida pinstrips" from Ocala, want to buff them out professionally.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:14 AM   #54
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Mine will hopefully be freshly buffed by my detail dept that day, gotta see how much they want to charge me first though. But i am getting tired of looking at my "florida pinstrips" from Ocala, want to buff them out professionally.
J, have you ever used Liquid Glass, Works good on the pinstrips.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #56
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I believe its $10, but the ladies work off tips alone
Old 06-29-2012, 08:27 AM   #57
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I'm in. balls deep
Old 06-29-2012, 08:33 AM   #60
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
I'm in. balls deep
Take a skin with you....