Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

quick orlando meet

Old 07-02-2012, 04:23 AM   #101
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I wish they had been. I could only handle one and don't know what I'm going to do with the left overs.
I'll be right over..
Old 07-02-2012, 04:36 AM   #102
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the pics i got, damn that goofy lookin guy with the visor is in almost all of them! Photo whore! Sorry bout the crappy cell phone quality pics.
Attached Thumbnails
quick orlando meet-photo0843.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0844.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0845.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0847.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0848.jpg  

quick orlando meet-photo0849.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0850.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0851.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0852.jpg   quick orlando meet-photo0853.jpg  

quick orlando meet-photo0855.jpg  
Old 07-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #103
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Dude pics look great dude. Prob cause I'm in alot of them. HAHAHA anyway it was a real good time and since john wasn't there someone had to be the whore..lol
Old 07-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #104
2tufftaco is on a distinguished road
2tufftaco's Tacoma Gallery
what happened to the pics of the baywash gathering ? and no first gens either lol how bout an old town(in kissimmee) meet sometime ?
Old 07-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #105
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tufftaco View Post
what happened to the pics of the baywash gathering ? and no first gens either lol how bout an old town(in kissimmee) meet sometime ?
We took to much time eating they were already closed. However this is sudden but Jesse who was banned off the fourm wants to do a dinner gathering for thursday if anyone from the previous can make it again that'd be great, just us two as of now start a list if you want to join.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:21 AM   #106

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTaco07 View Post
We took to much time eating they were already closed. However this is sudden but Jesse who was banned off the fourm wants to do a dinner gathering for thursday if anyone from the previous can make it again that'd be great, just us two as of now start a list if you want to join.
Weekend might be mo betta, where is jesse wanting to go?
Old 07-03-2012, 06:14 AM   #108
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Good turnout guys. Still need to figure out where/when I'm going in July so we can hopefully plan the August Lakeland get together
Old 07-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #109
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If work didn't change my schedule at the last minute I was have been the only 1st gen there although with no front end she's not very photo worthy at the moment.

Nice turnout and the guard looks good.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:00 PM   #110

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
If work didn't change my schedule at the last minute I was have been the only 1st gen there although with no front end she's not very photo worthy at the moment.

Nice turnout and the guard looks good.
Thanks bro. no front end, eh beauty is in the eye of the beholder..get her together before the Oct. citrus campout meet
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 PM   #111
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jesse got banned from the fourm acouple months ago, but hes still a friend on my facebook, K9 im leaving Saturday morning unfortunantley but we just wanted to see if anyone wanted to come join.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #112
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jesse got banned from the fourm acouple months ago, but hes still a friend on my facebook, K9 im leaving Saturday morning unfortunantley but we just wanted to see if anyone wanted to come join.
We all know of Jesse and his crazyness, apparently you my friend dont know about "the other forum", you should check it out:
http://fltacomas.forumotion.com/

And he's one of my FB buds as well.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #113

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh hell yeah bro. Unfortunatly i gotta freakin work..oh well next time.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #114
Super Mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
We all know of Jesse and his crazyness, apparently you my friend dont know about "the other forum", you should check it out:
http://fltacomas.forumotion.com/

And he's one of my FB buds as well.
Hahaha I never knew he was on a second fourm! I gotta check this outt.
And k9 October camping trip is a go!
Old 07-04-2012, 07:37 PM   #115

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Cool brother, yeah man check out that other site. It's more laid back.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:15 PM   #116
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my first Tacoma about two weeks ago and I was wondering if there's going to be another meet in the Orlando area anytime soon? Seems like the last one was almost six months ago and it's time for another! Let me know...
Old 01-17-2013, 01:23 PM   #117
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
You cab make one! Next weekend is the citrus meet
Old 01-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #118
Super Mod!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usmcsantosj View Post
Just got my first Tacoma about two weeks ago and I was wondering if there's going to be another meet in the Orlando area anytime soon? Seems like the last one was almost six months ago and it's time for another! Let me know...
Ill be trying to start one for around the first week of July.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:44 AM   #119
Usmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to beholdUsmcsantosj is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Jovani
Usmcsantosj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill be trying to start one for around the first week of July.

Sounds good just keep us posted