Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Hardrock - Ocala

Old 08-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #201
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post
Yeah, you guys think about me while you're out there playing. I'll be down here sweating my buttocks off putting my shit back together.
Was hoping you could make this meet

Maybe next trip you and GuyHuey can make it ..he is currently doing a SAS swap on his 1st Gen 4r
Old 08-23-2013, 07:12 PM   #202
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post

Maybe next trip you and GuyHuey can make it ..he is currently doing a SAS swap on his 1st Gen 4r
Yeah, I was kinda thinking about trying to make it as well, but things are taking a little longer than I had expected. Should have it buttoned up tomorrow though if things go smoothly. Then I just have to take it to get an alignment and wait for my tires to get here. Pulled the trigger on them this evening, so they might get here next week sometime.

At least Tacohell is showing up to represent us 1st Gens.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #203
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post

We're getting close...
Old 08-24-2013, 04:34 AM   #204
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco No Baka View Post

At least Tacohell is showing up to represent us 1st Gens.
And that he does well
Old 10-03-2013, 04:44 AM   #206
Interco Tire Snob
Taco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco No Baka is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
Taco No Baka's Tacoma Gallery
Since 2010TRD's threads are going to become extinct when the mods eradicate his profile, I went ahead and compiled the Hardrock/Ocala pics and vids in this thread...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...ml#post7515812

Hopefully that thread will serve as the new Hardrock meet thread when this one gets deleted.