Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Withlacoochee State Forest, Citrus tract, Florida July 21st

Old 07-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
Up is difficult. Down is dangerous.
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Guy
GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Withlacoochee State Forest, Citrus tract, Florida July 21st

Going out to Citrus on July 21st.

Link to the ride thread in the Off-Road section.

Guy,
Old 07-03-2012, 05:47 AM   #3
GuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shedGuyHuey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
2wd friendly??
I would say so, I've seen Pre-Runners do fine out there.

Just have your tow strap ready.

Guy,
Old 07-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #4
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
2wd friendly??
My truck manages pretty well so I'm sure yours will do fine.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #5
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rocky
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested I'll probably firm something up closer to the date.
Old 07-14-2012, 04:16 PM   #7
ccurtis0805 will become famous soon enoughccurtis0805 will become famous soon enough
Name: cale
ccurtis0805's Tacoma Gallery
sweet, I might be able to make it out there. Little hike from Ft. Lauderdale, but there aint no where to ride here!
Old 07-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #8
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccurtis0805 View Post
sweet, I might be able to make it out there. Little hike from Ft. Lauderdale, but there aint no where to ride here!
For real! I work down there and it's only fun when it rains and the streets flood.
Old 07-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, just need a tow strap in case i get stuck. lol
Old 07-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #14

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
Attendance:::::

1-Guy
2-Thomas (2010trd)
3-
4-
5-
1-Guy
2-Thomas (2010trd)
3-Mike. Jeep CJ7
4-Christian Jeep TJ
5-
6-
7-

The two jeep guys I work with. You may have seen the video of the red CJ getting winched out by my 4Runner.
Old 07-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #15
YotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaMan2007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FMC 25th BSB
Name: Brian
YotaMan2007's Tacoma Gallery
i don't think i can make this one. Its a long drive from Savannah
Old 07-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Guy, you're gonna hate me, but we are going up on Sunday the 22nd. Moms birthday is the 21st, so I'm going to stick around for that one, but I have some friends that are itching to go up there once....any chance you want to ride with us? =)
Old 07-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #17

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
Guy, you're gonna hate me, but we are going up on Sunday the 22nd. Moms birthday is the 21st, so I'm going to stick around for that one, but I have some friends that are itching to go up there once....any chance you want to ride with us? =)
Lol, no worries! Can't do two days in a row. I'm just glad there are people on a Truck site that actual use their 4x4's. We'll meet up again for sure, I'm trying to go at least once a month.

This run should be fun, got a few trucks and jeeps going. Catch you next time, happy b-day to your mom.

Guy,
Old 07-18-2012, 05:10 AM   #18
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit rain last night/this morning...going to be a mess up there
Old 07-18-2012, 06:10 AM   #19
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Tried talking the wifey into making a trip over there for the sunday run, she wasnt thrilled and said she would rather go to the beach. If only it wasnt so damn far away rom my house i could do both.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:16 AM   #20

GuyHuey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Holy shit rain last night/this morning...going to be a mess up there
It's going to make for a long day of pulling out stuck Jeeps.

Guy,