Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Downtown Lunch Meet - 8/9/2012

Old 08-03-2012, 08:54 AM   #1
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Downtown Lunch Meet - 8/9/2012

Jason and I talked and we're thinking about having another downtown lunch meet next Thursday (8/9).

I can go whenever but we usually try meeting up at around 12-1pm.

Wildside BBQ
700 E Washington Street
Orlando, FL 32801

Who else is in?

Fink
Old 08-03-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
List so far...

Fink
Toyota Tech31

Just add your name on!

Also added location to OP.

Fink
Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to make it
Old 08-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #7
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I should be able to make it
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
Fuggg gotta werk
Can you take your lunch break with us? I don't think any of us will be drinking so it's not like you'll be sitting there in uniform with a bunch of dudes at Beer:30.

Fink
Old 08-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #8
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
New list.

Fink
Toyota Tech31
mgrande (tentative)
johnw

Fink
Old 08-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
white_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant futurewhite_dc has a brilliant future
white_dc's Tacoma Gallery
Curious to know how the BBQ is there..

Just need to know so I can add it to the list of places to try when I'm down there.
Old 08-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #10
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_dc View Post
Curious to know how the BBQ is there..

Just need to know so I can add it to the list of places to try when I'm down there.
I've never actually had the BBQ but the pulled chicken sandwich is incredible.

Their macho nachos are insane also!

Fink
Old 08-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #11
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fink View Post
I've never actually had the BBQ but the pulled chicken sandwich is incredible.
Fink
pulled bbq sandwwich=BBQ and it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-03-2012, 12:54 PM   #12
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
pulled bbq sandwwich=BBQ and it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess that's true...I was thinking beef/pork BBQ.

Jason is right - it's the whole reason he drives all the way downtown from Sanford for lunch!!

Fink
Old 08-07-2012, 09:14 AM   #14
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just a heads up, i am still planning on attending, i just might have my little guy with me if thats cool with everyone.
Fine with me.

I'll still be there. I'll check with John today to be sure he's still down.

Noon still good?

Fink
Old 08-07-2012, 09:16 AM   #15
dirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the sheddirtymike is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: mike
dirtymike's Tacoma Gallery
Noon would be the best time for me
Old 08-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #16
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymike View Post
Noon would be the best time for me
Sweet. John said noon was good for him too.

See you guys there!

Fink
Old 08-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #18
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Noon works great for me, now it's up in the air as to my son attending or not, guess it will be a surprise when i get there to see if hes with me or not.
Either way is fine with us man. The family is always welcome!

Fink
Old 08-08-2012, 10:27 AM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB

Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Just a friendly reminder about lunch tomorrow. We'll be meeting at around 12pm.

If no parking is available at the restaurant itself, there is a garage behind 7-Eleven. 30 minutes free and just a few bucks for up to two hours.

DO NOT park at the 7-Eleven. They have ninja tow trucks there.

Fink