Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Official Fl. Tacomas back to nature bash weekend

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #921
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Just wanted to throw something out there. I want to make sure to thank all of you for helping keep Kyle and all the kids safe out there. It's really awesome to be able to be comfortable enough to wheel knowing the kids are safe and in good hands. There were multiple times, Jess especially, would end up with Kyle sitting next to her so I could conquer a new hill or something, or Richard and the David's all at some point had a hand in entertaining Kyle at the camp site. Thanks to all of you.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #922
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
Just wanted to throw something out there. I want to make sure to thank all of you for helping keep Kyle and all the kids safe out there. It's really awesome to be able to be comfortable enough to wheel knowing the kids are safe and in good hands. There were multiple times, Jess especially, would end up with Kyle sitting next to her so I could conquer a new hill or something, or Richard and the David's all at some point had a hand in entertaining Kyle at the camp site. Thanks to all of you.
you're welcome
Old 10-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #923
trdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrdagule is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
trdagule's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you're welcome
Old 10-21-2012, 07:27 PM   #924
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
mike your still feeling good? no more issues?
yeah man, good as new
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWillDaBeast View Post
Shit, I grabbed that when I was going to my truck but i guess I sat it back down.
let me know when you want it back
Old 10-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #925
atalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant futureatalladega has a brilliant future

atalladega's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ditto! Mikey had a great time with Kyle, he was sad that he couldn't come home and play with us.

And I have to also thank everyone for not running over my kids as they ran around like prairie dogs everywhere up and down the hills. Thanks for making the trip kid friendly!
Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 AM   #926
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: fabio
k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2 it is great that everyone is cool with kids and doesn't mind having them around.
Old 10-22-2012, 10:18 AM   #927
Tioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedTioloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Richard
Tioloco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You are welcome, Kyle was a trooper and played harder than anyone there. I thought all of the kids did extremely well and made for a nice family atmosphere.

Products Discussed in this Thread