Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

anyone in FL do Gauge Swap?

Old 08-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in FL do Gauge Swap?

looking to get my gauge cluster changed to blue and white,
Located in Deerfield beach for the next week and a half hoping someone can do it.

thanks
Old 08-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #2
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
hump bump
Old 08-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
I feel confident that my soldering skills are refined enough to do it successfully, but I don't want my first try to be on somebody else's truck.

Can you solder at all? If you try it I'd pick up a 45w iron. Those run a bit cooler than the regular 95w ones they sell at radio shack because they are used specifically for printed circuit boards and delicate micro-component work like that.
Old 08-05-2012, 02:52 PM   #4
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
I feel confident that my soldering skills are refined enough to do it successfully, but I don't want my first try to be on somebody else's truck.

Can you solder at all? If you try it I'd pick up a 45w iron. Those run a bit cooler than the regular 95w ones they sell at radio shack because they are used specifically for printed circuit boards and delicate micro-component work like that.
i cant solder. thats why i was hoping someone here was pretty good haha.
i know there is a few experts on it out in cali but i cant be without the cluster for a week or two.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:24 PM   #5
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Pm toyotatech31, im pretty sure he had his done buy someone at a meet a while back.
Old 08-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery
Toyotatech31 and I both had it done at a meet in Tampa by another member on here: pyro13g

I'd PM pyro to see if he's avail during the time you are here.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
fuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to beholdfuzz master is a splendid one to behold
fuzz master's Tacoma Gallery
same here pyro did mine when i went out to tampa.
Old 08-05-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
Resident Fishing Expert
Maverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaverick904 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kameron
Maverick904's Tacoma Gallery
wish I woulda known about pyro when I lived in tampa..
Old 08-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #10
Tug Life
RnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant futureRnP78 has a brilliant future

Name: John
RnP78's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 08-06-2012, 12:39 AM   #11
x2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shedx2468 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x2468's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
They are right, got mine done by Pyro in Tampa, very happy with it, did blue gauges, with white needles & odometer
Price?
Old 08-06-2012, 03:58 AM   #12
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by x2468 View Post
Price?
I think at the meet he did them for $30, but that was a while ago. Due to supply of parts his price may have changed since then. PM him and ask, that's the best way to be certain.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:28 AM   #13
Why ask why?
ohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to beholdohohvette is a splendid one to behold

Name: David
ohohvette's Tacoma Gallery

I only had the guages done in blue. Can't remember the price exactly.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:14 PM   #14
Bazinga

ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohohvette View Post

I only had the guages done in blue. Can't remember the price exactly.
looks good, looking for the blue, and awesome info guys i'll pm here now