Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

The Beast comes to Florida

Old 08-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #22
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Damn government jobs!!! I want to come but can't because I work from 0600-1800 hours!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #23
75PSI or bust!
xmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxmadcowx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
xmadcowx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
I think he is referring to the "beast"
^^

Forgot to mention this. Welcome back to Florida Colin!!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:33 PM   #24
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmadcowx View Post
^^

Forgot to mention this. Welcome back to Florida Colin!!
oohhhhhhhh.........you had me really confused there

And thank you
Old 08-13-2012, 02:42 PM   #25
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
1. Colin (colinb17)
2. Wyatt (awsumdc) + family
3. Anthony (Finks99Taco) + gf
4. John (Johnw)
5. Jason (Toyota Tech31) + family
6. David (ohohvette)
7. Mike (mgrande) + that 4-runner chick
8. Jason(JasonsLawnCare)

Maybes
1. Jesse (JJW1)
2. Thomas (2010TRD)
Old 08-13-2012, 02:48 PM   #26
if your not the lead dog, the view never changes
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
Damn government jobs!!! I want to come but can't because I work from 0600-1800 hours!!!
thats what comp time is for!!
Old 08-13-2012, 02:50 PM   #27
k9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shedk9cop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
1. Colin (colinb17)
2. Wyatt (awsumdc) + family
3. Anthony (Finks99Taco) + gf
4. John (Johnw)
5. Jason (Toyota Tech31) + family
6. David (ohohvette)
7. Mike (mgrande) + that 4-runner chick
8. Jason(JasonsLawnCare)
Maybes
1. Jesse (JJW1)
2. Thomas (2010TRD)
Old 08-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #28
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

you bringing your son and wife, osifer?
Old 08-13-2012, 05:39 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
wish you fauckers werent so far away...i could use a good bbq with wheeling friends
i'm tellin ya, drop the family off at disney and head on over
Old 08-13-2012, 07:40 PM   #33
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by k9cop View Post
thats what comp time is for!!
Have plenty of time!!! Just can't use it!! Plus we have the RNC then so none of us are allowed to take time off!!! They blocked the whole week and said no vacation, no training!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #34

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo02cop View Post
Have plenty of time!!! Just can't use it!! Plus we have the RNC then so none of us are allowed to take time off!!! They blocked the whole week and said no vacation, no training!!!
Yeah I was gonna head over to the rnc but I bailed. There are a bunch of us going over.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:14 AM   #35

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
^^^This Greg!!! Kyle will need someone to keep him entertained.
Probably goin solo
Old 08-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #37

k9cop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
That sucks, we were thinking of heading over there early and hitting the beach first.
Thats cool, I'll see bout doing that with my son.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:37 AM   #38
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I would drag my balls through a mile of broken glass to be able to touch his coilovers.
LOL
Old 08-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #39
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys and gals, I just wanted you to know that I'm really looking forward to meeting you folks. I wish I could have brought my truck with me but that extra baggage fee would have been a killer

Anyway, I'm bringing a couple of tee shirts and a couple of these RST plates.

Colin of course gets one of each for hosting this little shindig

Anyway, see you guys next week.