Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Old 01-02-2011, 04:01 PM   #2861
Stickers and new floormats arent Mods
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JK
weiser5150's Tacoma Gallery
got a lil stuck today at Osceola
Gotta thank Heath and Jason for getting me out.
Attached Thumbnails
Jacksonville area Tacos..-stuck.jpg  
Old 01-02-2011, 04:03 PM   #2862
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
So you had the white Taco I seen in the pic Jason posted
You comin to mod day?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #2863
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiser5150 View Post
No thank you, that was fun. I was meaning to ask you. Is that vinyl under the grill new? I don't remember it but I wouldn't be surprised if I asked you that last time.

I hope your buddy and his daughter? had a good time.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:38 PM   #2864
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
No thank you, that was fun. I was meaning to ask you. Is that vinyl under the grill new? I don't remember it but I wouldn't be surprised if I asked you that last time.

I hope your buddy and his daughter? had a good time.
Looks like it. His sig doesnt have the vinyl on the valance
Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 AM   #2866
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
5lugs can play tough too

And heres JK getting winched out
Old 01-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #2867
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
i had a great time today guys. It was great to finally get my truck out and try all my new stuff out. Now i cant wait for citrus.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #2869
weiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedweiser5150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
So you had the white Taco I seen in the pic Jason posted
You comin to mod day?
<Maybe....maybe not.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 AM   #2870
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
all I get @ work! Dang it!
Old 01-03-2011, 05:38 AM   #2871
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Looks like you all had a good time out there getting the trucks dirty.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:26 AM   #2873
mkerros has a spectacular aura aboutmkerros has a spectacular aura about
Navy: aviation electricians mate 2nd class
Name: Mike
mkerros's Tacoma Gallery
So what time is the mod day cause my parents are flying out that day and I should be able to make a swing buy just wish i had the parts to do the dif breather mod. Well let me know when you guys are planing on meeting up for that and ill see if i can swing by.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:28 AM   #2874
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerros View Post
So what time is the mod day cause my parents are flying out that day and I should be able to make a swing buy just wish i had the parts to do the dif breather mod. Well let me know when you guys are planing on meeting up for that and ill see if i can swing by.
We didn't set a time. I guess around 10 but you can come whenever you want. There is still plenty of time to order the breather union and the hose can be bought at home depot.

I got mine from here
http://www.toyotapartsales.com/partl...?siteid=214074
Old 01-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #2875
mkerros has a spectacular aura aboutmkerros has a spectacular aura about
Navy: aviation electricians mate 2nd class
Name: Mike
mkerros's Tacoma Gallery
yeah exept i have no were to ship it to. Im still out in the atlantic ocean and my parents leave for jaxs with my truck in the next couple of days. so they wont get it eathier.
Old 01-03-2011, 08:47 AM   #2876
Prepared for Bambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkerros View Post
yeah exept i have no were to ship it to. Im still out in the atlantic ocean and my parents leave for jaxs with my truck in the next couple of days. so they wont get it eathier.
They can't drop it from a plane like how they used to?

I ordered the parts. They should be here before the mod day.
Old 01-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #2877
JML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud of

JML50's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, i need to check the local threads more often....looks like ya'll had a blast out in Oseola. I've hunted a few times out there and i've seen it super nasty. When it's not hunting season you can go wheel all day then set up and camp wherever. Guess i should introduce myself...I'm Justin
Old 01-03-2011, 10:57 AM   #2878

whats up Justin.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #2879
jward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to beholdjward2331 is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Aviation
Name: John
jward2331's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JML50 View Post
Damn, i need to check the local threads more often....looks like ya'll had a blast out in Oseola. I've hunted a few times out there and i've seen it super nasty. When it's not hunting season you can go wheel all day then set up and camp wherever. Guess i should introduce myself...I'm Justin

Hey Justin