Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 02:15 PM   #3861
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
I just went with 255/85/16 on my taco.... Keep an wyw out for me mine is the base access cab with steelies and a ply wood tailgate... B/c a shitbag stole mine while it was sitting in the driveway... But anyways I've been to Jennings and its sight there is no need for 4x4 out there we went right after all the rain a couple weeks ago and the dirt road to the forest was the worst part lol. The next place I want to try out is Matanzas should be out there in the next couple weeks and if you guys haven't been Osceola isn't too awe fully far away and that has standing water year around lots of mud... BTW I think we should make a trip out to hard rock or Osceola camping in a couple weeks... As a jax taco world meet...
Old 04-07-2013, 06:12 PM   #3862
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Matanzas is a lot of fun. Another one is Cary state forest out on 301. It's a blast out there. Nothing crazy tough. Prerunner friendly and it has a small water crossing that's a hard bed so anyone can go through it. Maybe 6" deep if that.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:32 PM   #3864
Shabutie is on a distinguished road

Name: Zach
Shabutie's Tacoma Gallery
old jennings and brannonfield was alot of fun but they recently shut it down and put sheriff posted signs everywhere. Mantanzas beach is a blast.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #3865
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stabbin View Post
Ryan, I just want to go out in the woods with you. Doesn't matter where...
I know Justin.
Old 04-08-2013, 03:30 PM   #3866
hmasonb34 is on a distinguished road
Name: Heath
hmasonb34's Tacoma Gallery
Me and my boy went out to hillard the other day hes on a hunting lease so we went trail ridding after all that rain this past week. It was before I had the 31's on the back. the wranglers were on the rear and stock balled firestones were on the front.(what a crappy tire) those things shouldn't even be allowed on a truck. We were out baitin the hog traps hittin some flooded trails and of course we got stuck kinda. we got out and rocked it back and forth a little trying to push it out. that didn't work so I just got back in and gave it hell and she pulled on out. Was fun but would have been better had someone been with us to help us out if needed.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:25 PM   #3867
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone interested in having a meet in Lake City? 2 members from GA trying to get something together. Only days will be Mon-Thurs from 23 may till 11 June which is when i will be on leave and member RICKMESEKE works on the weekend. Just let us know!!
Old 04-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #3868
MMAN412 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MMAN412's Tacoma Gallery
Sooo, when is the next meet up? Doesn't matter where to me.
Old 04-09-2013, 06:40 PM   #3869
MMAN412 is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
MMAN412's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, whoever has a 3in suspension with 33s... Is there really that much vibration or am i just hearing a load of crap from people. B/c once i get my lift i believe im going with the bfg 33s
Old 04-11-2013, 03:42 AM   #3870
SeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeminoleTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: PO1
Name: James
SeminoleTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAN412 View Post
Hey, whoever has a 3in suspension with 33s... Is there really that much vibration or am i just hearing a load of crap from people. B/c once i get my lift i believe im going with the bfg 33s
I have the pro comp 3" with add a leaf and run Nittos and I don't notice any vibration really. I had some at 50-60 but I also had a bad bearing, once I replaced it then the vibes went away and I am still running a stock UCA with stock ball joints. I didn't do a carrier drop or front diff drop either. The truck runs surprisingly smooth now, not as much as stock with highway tires and no lift, but still smooth.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:54 AM   #3871
Databox is on a distinguished road
Army: Airframe Mechanic
Databox's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Anyone interested in having a meet in Lake City? 2 members from GA trying to get something together. Only days will be Mon-Thurs from 23 may till 11 June which is when i will be on leave and member RICKMESEKE works on the weekend. Just let us know!!
I'd be game..

I have Mondays off.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #3872
Captain Stabbin is a jewel in the roughCaptain Stabbin is a jewel in the roughCaptain Stabbin is a jewel in the roughCaptain Stabbin is a jewel in the rough
Navy: PO1
Name: Justin
Captain Stabbin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010Tacoma4x4 View Post
If it's just a dent then you might try a dent removal company. A friend of mine used this place to pull a dent on his mustang and you can't even tell.

http://www.smoothadent.com/
Just wanted to post a follow-up to this... I bought a 4.5" suction cup from Harbor Freight for $2.99 on Sunday. Took literally 2 seconds to set the cup and yank the dent out. There's still a little wrinkle in one of the raised strips on my roof. I could probably fool around with it a bit and get it out, but I'm only 5'8 1/2" so I'll never see it.
Old 05-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #3873
Curt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to beholdCurt7088 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Lab Tech @Winn Army Community Hospital
Name: Curtis
Curt7088's Tacoma Gallery
went out to Osceola last weekend with all the rain coming down it ended up being a blast!!! the taco did well... i did however get stuck in some really slick watered down sand... videos to follow, can't edit yet, but I will post up edited ones as soon as i can.

i'm the white taco obvisouly... the red cheyenne is my buddy Kevin on 10in. of lift and 38's... yes his is a purely florida truck haha... but it gets the job done.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #3875

Navy:
Jason tried to plow a new trail through that stuff last time also. Took 2 trucks to pull him out. It wasnt pretty.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:00 AM   #3876
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Jason tried to plow a new trail through that stuff last time also. Took 2 trucks to pull him out. It wasnt pretty.
That was fun. Will has a picture of it somewhere around here.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:49 AM   #3877

Navy:
How u been jason?
Old 06-28-2013, 11:30 AM   #3879

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
I've been well. Finished with school, got another job, enjoying summer, and now I'm up in NY visiting family. How are things with you and the family?
Nice where are you working? Everything is great. Going to be staying in Jacksonville for a long time so i dont have to worry about moving any time soon.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:37 AM   #3880
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Nice where are you working? Everything is great. Going to be staying in Jacksonville for a long time so i dont have to worry about moving any time soon.
Arm Services http://armservicesusa.com/ We refurbish and repair rotating equipment, mostly steam turbines.

Glad you'll be around for a while, that ought to make it easier on the fam.

Products Discussed in this Thread