Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #3881
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
Arm Services http://armservicesusa.com/ We refurbish and repair rotating equipment, mostly steam turbines.

Glad you'll be around for a while, that ought to make it easier on the fam.
Thats sounds like an awesome job. Wheres the factory at? Yeah its a big relief for everyone.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:09 AM   #3883
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
1 exit north of 10 and 295.
Well thats awesome u found a job so fast. Hope you enjoy it. Any more plans for the truck or are you pretty much done with it
Old 06-29-2013, 05:33 AM   #3884
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
Well thats awesome u found a job so fast. Hope you enjoy it. Any more plans for the truck or are you pretty much done with it
It's my neighbor's company, he asked me last summer too but wanted to wait until I had more engineering classes under my belt. Thanks, so far I am enjoying it and learning tons.

For the time being, the truck will pretty much stay as is.
Old 06-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #3885

Navy:
Quote:
It's my neighbor's company, he asked me last summer too but wanted to wait until I had more engineering classes under my belt. Thanks, so far I am enjoying it and learning tons.

For the time being, the truck will pretty much stay as is.
Nice. Well I am off work the next 2 weeks so whenever u get back in town let me know.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:08 AM   #3886
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
well sheeeiiiiit. how did i not find this thread until now? had my truck a year and a half and the most "off road" i've done is hopping a curb onto dirt to get out of the way for an emergency vehicle. oh and that one time i got tired of sitting at youngerman eastbound waiting to turn onto blanding northbound (light was malfunctioning) so i hopped the median to head back westbound on youngerman. anywho, down for a meetup at some point.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #3887
2013SET is on a distinguished road
2013SET's Tacoma Gallery
anyone here install the URD short shifter yet or have the know how? I will pay for installation. Please PM me if you can do it.
Thanks
Old 07-04-2013, 06:44 AM   #3888
Databox is on a distinguished road
Army: Airframe Mechanic
Databox's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt7088 View Post
went out to Osceola last weekend with all the rain coming down it ended up being a blast!!! the taco did well... i did however get stuck in some really slick watered down sand... videos to follow, can't edit yet, but I will post up edited ones as soon as i can.

i'm the white taco obvisouly... the red cheyenne is my buddy Kevin on 10in. of lift and 38's... yes his is a purely florida truck haha... but it gets the job done.

I got stuck at that exact spot...right when you turn in to that little pond. There had been lots of rain... some very deep ruts that you couldn't see cause they were filled with water. Ended up getting high centered. Had to have a jeep pull me out. Still haven't heard the end of that from my jeep bud.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #3889
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
i can do the urd install. had a urd and a b&m in my xrunner years ago.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:24 AM   #3890
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
Went out to the short path behind Town Center yesterday. First time actually off road on purpose. Fun. Bouncy. Trucklet didn't like it too much - she kept beeping at me when I went sideways. I even had TC turned off but she still bitched. Anywhere else that's prerunner-friendly?

On another note: why the EFF did I not get 4x4?
Old 07-15-2013, 11:39 AM   #3891

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minameismud View Post
Went out to the short path behind Town Center yesterday. First time actually off road on purpose. Fun. Bouncy. Trucklet didn't like it too much - she kept beeping at me when I went sideways. I even had TC turned off but she still bitched. Anywhere else that's prerunner-friendly?

There are a few places you have to drive a little to. Like Osceola, Cary, Matanzas. All those are fun and prerunner friendly
Old 07-15-2013, 12:49 PM   #3892
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
There are a few places you have to drive a little to. Like Osceola, Cary, Matanzas. All those are fun and prerunner friendly
I was more asking about like "i've got two hours to kill...where's some dirt?" instead of driving an hour+ just to get there. Any of the trails I can see in Google Maps behind the Oakleaf Home Depot accessible?
Old 07-15-2013, 02:31 PM   #3893

Navy:
Quote:
I was more asking about like "i've got two hours to kill...where's some dirt?" instead of driving an hour+ just to get there. Any of the trails I can see in Google Maps behind the Oakleaf Home Depot accessible?
They were about 3 or 4 years ago. Right off old jennings rd. Another place is jennings forest. Thats some good trail riding and theres a section that had some good wash outs to it. I will show you where its at just a sec.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:38 PM   #3894

Navy:
Jacksonville area Tacos..-uploadfromtaptalk1373920653286.jpg
This is behind the lowes on blanding and old jennings

Jacksonville area Tacos..-uploadfromtaptalk1373920679947.jpg

This half of jennings has all the washouts. The other half is nice and tame.
Old 07-15-2013, 08:09 PM   #3895
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Fellas.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:55 AM   #3896

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Fellas.
Thats a nice new truck you got. Hows the little one?
Old 07-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #3897
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Great brother. Yours?
Old 07-18-2013, 10:54 AM   #3898
Simon SEZ
slcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedslcsez2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Simon
slcsez2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

lol I did the same thing...bought the prerunner...got stuck several times....traded it in 6 months later(about 2 months ago) for the same truck with 4x4...now when I go behind the TC I am not so scared to charge it haha
Old 07-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #3899

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The End View Post
Great brother. Yours?
Good. Mine just turned 1.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:32 PM   #3900
The New Guy
Fuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really niceFuzzyman81 is just really nice

Fuzzyman81's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fuzzyman81
Any Jax guys still lounging around in here? I had to trade in my old Gen 1 but recently decided to get back into the Tacoma world and looking to get a 2013 Double Cab.

Products Discussed in this Thread