Florida Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Florida

Notices

Jacksonville area Tacos..

Old 01-22-2009, 07:02 PM   #21
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

Oh_Six_Taco_4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I work Sat and Sun. Bummer.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #22
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
its been quiet around here lately just bumping it up to see whose around and maybe get together to hit a trail or something. i have no idea whats around.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:18 AM   #23
Professional High Fiver
Oh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really niceOh_Six_Taco_4x4 is just really nice

rmb_crew, welcome. I'd like to set up a trail ride too. Maybe Ocala National Forrest? Its hard to get people together around here though.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:57 AM   #24
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Well i say we start to look at doing it in march that way it gives everyone who wants to go time to work everything out. Im free most weekends in march so im ready to go. i know 05tacoTRD is interested in doing something like that also. Maybe a weekend camping trip or just the day is good for me too.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:21 AM   #25
Professional High Fiver

I just looked, I don't have a full weekend off the entire month of March. Keep me posted on a date though, maybe I can take off.
Old 02-18-2009, 04:45 AM   #26
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
If ya'll come up with something give us Jax area folks a PM. I'm not on here like I used to be and rarely check past threads.
Old 02-19-2009, 05:54 AM   #27
Professional High Fiver

Anybody want to get together this weekend?
Old 02-19-2009, 07:21 AM   #28

Navy:
That would be awesome but I might be working during the day. I will give u a heads up if I'm not. I would be down for it.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #29
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
we have a meet in Brunswick on sunday if anyone is interested.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #30
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down to meet at Hooters sometime Saturday afternoon.
Old 02-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #31
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
im up for that. nothing else going on really.
Old 02-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #32

Navy:
i will let you know tomorrow if i can make it. its a good chance unless i have to fly...
Old 02-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #33
Professional High Fiver

I would be in. I'll continue to check the updates.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:05 PM   #34

Navy:
What time did you guys want to try and do something? i should be available later on in the day.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:48 PM   #35
2pm or later is good for me
Old 02-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #36

Navy:
yeah later in the afternoon is good for me also.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #37
Hooters or mandarin ale house?
Old 02-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #38
well?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:20 AM   #39
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
im good for ale house or hooters.

bump

id prefer to do it later afternoon as i got some errands i gotta go do. ill check back here round 3.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:34 AM   #40

Navy:
I can do later also. How about we shoot for 4 or 5?